Latest on fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    Well how does that work when Mbia is a free agent?!
    Hammers are looking to sign him and if the do, possibly let go of diame

Comment

• Putting two and two together I think! Diame has a release clause does he not? If we were interested, I'm sure we'd have already met that. Also can't see Mbia going to West Ham.

Comment

• Dunno why we don't just go for him anyway. 3.5m is the release clause apparently, sorted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Dunno why we don't just go for him anyway. 3.5m is the release clause apparently, sorted.
          Yeah that's what I thought, not sure how true it is though as I'm sure a lot of clubs would have activated it if it was.

Comment

• Much rather Fer to diame

Comment

• Dave mac "wouldnt be surprised". Everything still so much up in the air. I know these deals are hard for a club like ours and saints have money to burn but we seem to be moving slower than jose bosingwa on a vital track back...

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Dave mac "wouldnt be surprised". Everything still so much up in the air. I know these deals are hard for a club like ours and saints have money to burn but we seem to be moving slower than jose bosingwa on a vital track back...

Comment

• Be gutted if we lost out on Fer to southampton. We should be making this deal a priority.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Be gutted if we lost out on Fer to southampton. We should be making this deal a priority.
                    The reality is unless we offer a lot more money a player is always going to choose a club like Southampton over us
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                      The reality is unless we offer a lot more money a player is always going to choose a club like Southampton over us
                      Why?

Southampton are a club with a manager who has no pedigree in English football and who's board have just shown their intentions pretty clearly by selling their 6 best players in 1 transfer window. They will be relegation fodder for certain.

We are a club with a well respected English manager and an ambitious board who are looking to build a side that can cement their place in the top flight. I'm not saying we won't be near the bottom this season, but if we survive I bet we'll fair better the following year.

I know which side I would be picking!

Comment

Really?? Dont agree they were league 1 like us a few years back. They have done well last year but whole team as been ripped apart and manager that built that success has gone. Only reason I can see why is the Dutch connection with manager

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Why?

Southampton are a club with a manager who has no pedigree in English football and who's board have just shown their intentions pretty clearly by selling their 6 best players in 1 transfer window. They will be relegation fodder for certain.

We are a club with a well respected English manager and an ambitious board who are looking to build a side that can cement their place in the top flight. I'm not saying we won't be near the bottom this season, but if we survive I bet we'll fair better the following year.

I know which side I would be picking!
                          They have better training facilities , bigger ground , been in the premier league longer , known for playing decent football and producing young players.

We on the other hand are a basket case of a club who last time signed players for the fun , have a poor training ground , poor ground and are 2nd favourites to go down.

They will easily stay up next season and will have young players coming through to replace the ones they have sold
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

• http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...gue/relegation

Southampton as high as 5-1 at some bookies
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

They have better training facilities , bigger ground , been in the premier league longer , known for playing decent football and producing young players.

We on the other hand are a basket case of a club who last time signed players for the fun , have a poor training ground , poor ground and are 2nd favourites to go down.

They will easily stay up next season and will have young players coming through to replace the ones they have sold
                              Young players coming through?.......What, like the 2 teenagers they've just sold?!!!

They will be bang in trouble next season mate, I'm certain of it. You can't ditch your 6 best players in a league as tough as the Premiership and get away with it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                Young players coming through?.......What, like the 2 teenagers they've just sold?!!!

They will be bang in trouble next season mate, I'm certain of it. You can't ditch your 6 best players in a league as tough as the Premiership and get away with it!
                                Yep. Look what happened to us when we sold Les!

Comment

Working...
                                X