Remy to Liverpool on 5 year deal confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Would certainly be welcome news if the transfer broke down and he ended up staying until January at least.
    No it wouldn't ginge. The cant does not want to be at the club. Has played 8 games out of a season and a half.
    Fark him off.
    #wrongsort
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      No it wouldn't ginge. The cant does not want to be at the club. Has played 8 games out of a season and a half.
      Fark him off.
      #wrongsort
      He may well be Hits, but think about it, he will need to play well if he doesnt move in this window and if he wants a move in January, could score a few.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He may well be Hits, but think about it, he will need to play well if he doesnt move in this window and if he wants a move in January, could score a few.
        Fair point mate!
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Very fair point, but think how pi ssed we'd all be if he's scored say ten or so goals and then left. And left us without a striker other than Charlie and Bob. Those goals, if they happened, might keep us up, but the disruption to the team could put us in free fall and lead to us going down..... Think it's best he goes ASAP myself.

Comment

• http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...medium=twitter

Now 10.5 million is being quoted.

Comment

• Thieving scouse g!ts. They robbed Chelski (happily) of £50m for Torres, now they're stealing Remy off us for a paltry £10m or whatever...
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Do you think the club is waiting for the transfer of Remy to be finalized before they make any decisions on strikers. I'm not saying they aren't working on it, but maybe they don't want to finalize anything until then.

Tony said he wanted the Remy saga ended asap. Obviously this is not happening. The medical apparently took a long time in Boston as Remy had to be ferried to several doctors. Couldn't understand why it even took place there as Remy is officially still on holiday after the WC. Now there appears to be a problem with paperwork. I still think Liverpool are waiting to see what happens with Borini. They might have been a bit premature with Remy because they thought the Borini deal was done. This now appears less likely
                http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...r-9628877.html

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Do you think the club is waiting for the transfer of Remy to be finalized before they make any decisions on strikers. I'm not saying they aren't working on it, but maybe they don't want to finalize anything until then.

Tony said he wanted the Remy saga ended asap. Obviously this is not happening. The medical apparently took a long time in Boston as Remy had to be ferried to several doctors. Couldn't understand why it even took place there as Remy is officially still on holiday after the WC. Now there appears to be a problem with paperwork. I still think Liverpool are waiting to see what happens with Borini. They might have been a bit premature with Remy because they thought the Borini deal was done. This now appears less likely
                  http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...r-9628877.html
                  Very good point JM, my guess would be that is exactly what is happening.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• I am pretty sure thats not whats happening. Remys gone imo. They have even got him in the list of liverpools new players signed this summer in the paper today.

Comment

• Just seen on twitter that the hold up with remy to the scousers aint paperwork, theres a problem with his knee.

Comment

• Kev I have a funny feeling he will still be with us when the season kicks off. something just don't ring right with Remy but would happily see him remain

Comment

• This is dragging

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            This is dragging
                            Makes you wonder whether or not it'll actually get done. If he was going to join them it'd have been announced by now surely? His medical in Boston was ages ago.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Its in the paper again today naming Remy when listing Liverpools signings so far. Thats the second time in two,days Remy is listed as a Liverpool player, so i would say its a done deal just not announced yet for some reason while the cross the t's and dot the i's.

Comment

• Players are arrogant - or confident - by nature and they never think it will be them on the bench. When Tony said he didn't want it to drag on I was deeply sceptical because it was out of his hands. This has always had all the hallmarks of a deal that will drag on until the start of the season. We are prob waiting for the money from the sale to buy reinforcements. I doubt there is some pot stuffed with tens of millions of pounds for Harry to dip into as some perhaps hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X