No announcement yet.

Remy to Liverpool on 5 year deal confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your going to post something as "confirmed" it's probably best to make sure it is actually confirmed first...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      As far as I understood it, the £2m from Newcastle covered the wages we had to pay Remy while on loan. As for £500k...not much of a profit when realistically we could have got anywhere from £10-15m for him, maybe even more.
      exactly..

and riddle me this: supposedly hes coming in to replace Borini who's been sold to Sunderland for 14mil!
      http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28383413

How the h3ll is Borini worth 14 and Remy worth 8.5?? the man put 14 goals in the back of the net last season for a sh1t newcastle team FFS!
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• we are

remy is worth 20 million ,but he joined us with a 8-5 million pound release clause thats so he could get into one of the top five clubs

his decision to leave us could ultimately get us relegated all the goals he would have got could have saved us

now swe have crouch comming and zamora these two wont hit ten goals between them im thinking we may need to get jorden rhodes
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• remy was always going to leave, no doubts there.

We are English and Rangers by the Grace of God.

Sent to destroy Chelsea scum, we are the chosen.

@QPRMasterRace

Comment

• Remys done, we all new the score.

Was lucky to have him but time to move on. There might be a release clause, there might not. We might be selling him cheaper to get him off the wage bill but the fact is he is offski and going to champs league team.
            We wont get a striker of his quality again but for 8 - 10 mill we should be able to pick up a decnet one who can hurt the bottom 10 - 12 teams in the prem and thats the important thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Remys done, we all new the score.

Was lucky to have him but time to move on. There might be a release clause, there might not. We might be selling him cheaper to get him off the wage bill but the fact is he is offski and going to champs league team.
              We wont get a striker of his quality again but for 8 - 10 mill we should be able to pick up a decnet one who can hurt the bottom 10 - 12 teams in the prem and thats the important thing.
              Not sure why twitter is saying he is going to the US for the medical. Surely he can have the medical and then go to the US.

Comment

• They said on SSN he is going Boston for medical, however they said 8.5m rising to 11m?

Don't understand that because the release fee was 8.5m, they don't have to pay anything else do they?

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  They said on SSN he is going Boston for medical, however they said 8.5m rising to 11m?

Don't understand that because the release fee was 8.5m, they don't have to pay anything else do they?
                  SSN also said that he failed the medical because he had leprosy, so can't really believe anything SSN say.

Until everything is confirmed, nobody will know the details (and possibly not then).

Comment

• Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                    If your going to post something as "confirmed" it's probably best to make sure it is actually confirmed first...
                    It was confirmed by a verified sky sports journalist in Italy as stated in the original post.

Any more stupid questions?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      SSN also said that he failed the medical because he had leprosy, so can't really believe anything SSN say.

Until everything is confirmed, nobody will know the details (and possibly not then).
                      I didn't hear them mention that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I didn't hear them mention that.
                        I posted it on the twitter thread yesterday. I did not think it merited being posted anywhere else.

Sky Sports FootbaII ‏@SkyFootballI · 2h
                        BREAKING: Loic Remy has FAILED his medical at Liverpool, Sky Sources believe the striker has leprosy. #SSN

Comment

I posted it on the twitter thread yesterday. I did not think it merited being posted anywhere else.

BREAKING: Loic Remy has FAILED his medical at Liverpool, Sky Sources believe the striker has leprosy. #SSN
                          Sky sports footbaII? Doesn't even come near being a proper Sky account does it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            It was confirmed by a verified sky sports journalist in Italy as stated in the original post.

Any more stupid questions?
                            That makes it official? As in officially confirmed....?

Comment

Thats a joke account for pish takes aint it. Leprosy. Ha ha haha,

Comment

• Apparentley, Borini has rejected the move to Sunderland. Does that mean Liverpool will pull out?
                                Last edited by Yousef; 22-07-2014, 12:06 PM.
                                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                                X