Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
    They will be add ons to the deal so no!
    Any add ons will go straight into his sky rocket. Our moneys eight.five mill dead and not a penny more ever again i reckon.

Comment

• I have already heard it goes up to 11.5
      Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        I have already heard it goes up to 11.5
        Really not doubting you, but that makes the 'clause' not really a 'clause' then. If its true though.... good news.

Comment

• Think we will have add ons.

Surely he can't dictate what a club gets once he's gone as long as his money's right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Think we will have add ons.

Surely he can't dictate what a club gets once he's gone as long as his money's right?
            I can only see it as a clause is a clause, otherwise it isnt the money stipulated they are paying for him, if they have to pay any more if he does well.
            Its usually the case that the players who are to good for the club they are signing for that make the clauses when they sign, so they line their pockets in any move.
            Do you think we will have to pay cardiff more dough if we stay up and he becomes and england regular etc after triggering his clause then? I do hope not.

Comment

• Liverpool reporter just said he saw Remy and his wife arriving in Boston. Whose wife?

Comment

• From twitter (not sure which thread I should put this on, though this thread is not official).

James Pearce (From the Liverpool Echo): "I'm led to believe there might be a slight delay on Loic Remy's move to Liverpool."

http://talksport.com/football/remy-u...e-140724103531
                Last edited by jmelanie; 24-07-2014, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/liverpool-m...injury-1458113

Comment

• We now only have two strikers: Austin and Zamora. We must bring two new ones.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Anybody know what is happening with this confirmed transfer? He appears to have been taken his medical for about a week now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Liverpool reporter just said he saw Remy and his wife arriving in Boston. Whose wife?
                        Someone other than Remy's. Has the Boston Police Department been informed???

Comment

• Am I only one thinks this may be problem. Remy would be looking at 1st team football and has Rodgers told him not guaranteed 1st team football so he may be thinking what he does next.

Comment

• Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                            Am I only one thinks this may be problem. Remy would be looking at 1st team football and has Rodgers told him not guaranteed 1st team football so he may be thinking what he does next.
                            I agree. I would have thought that he wants to play for a team playing in the Champions League, but also I would have thought he wanted to player regularly in the first team, which doesn't appear to be the case at Liverpool.

There is also a big question over the transfer of Borini (who got injured playing against Roma). Sunderland said that it was not just a question of him not wanting to leave Liverpool. It sounds like this transfer has not even got off the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                              Am I only one thinks this may be problem. Remy would be looking at 1st team football and has Rodgers told him not guaranteed 1st team football so he may be thinking what he does next.
                              As much as it pains me to say this, and believe me its painful but Remy's gone!... time to let go and move on.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Would certainly be welcome news if the transfer broke down and he ended up staying until January at least.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2