Signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    Just read on French Twitter of st Etiene and Rennes that we are interested in kana biyik, Cameroon centre back and may have even agreed contact?? Not sure how many CB we need if true.
    Just done internet search and according to reports we were after him in December '12, so it either has legs or journos are staying lazy and rehashing reports hoping to get one right.

Comment

Just read on French Twitter of st Etiene and Rennes that we are interested in kana biyik, Cameroon centre back and may have even agreed contact?? Not sure how many CB we need if true.
      If we're going to play with three CBs as HR has said, we need two more I'd say, based on two players per position.

Having said, I've no idea what he's going to do about Ehmer and Donaldson.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        If we're going to play with three CBs as HR has said, we need two more I'd say, based on two players per position.

Why? We will (hopefully) have Caulker, Rio and Onouha as first choice with the two old war horses as reserve. Sounds like enough to me, esp as at home to weaker sides we might not go for three at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Why? We will (hopefully) have Caulker, Rio and Onouha as first choice with the two old war horses as reserve. Sounds like enough to me, esp as at home to weaker sides we might not go for three at the back.
          I agree five would be enough if we were playing 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1, but if HR is planning a season based on three central defenders, I think five CBs could be a risk with three of them in their mid 30s.

I prefer to err on the side of caution
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I agree five would be enough if we were playing 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1, but if HR is planning a season based on three central defenders, I think five CBs could be a risk with three of them in their mid 30s.

I prefer to err on the side of caution
            Might be right Rich or could be back up if someone doesn't come or maybe he doesn't see Hill and Dunne playing much. Don't really see either of those two being particularly effective in a three and interesting that Downs gone with Hill just having done his A Licence, might see him doing a bit of coaching along with Ferdinand.

Comment

We have two young CBs too in Ehmer and Donaldson that no one ever mentions so we have 6 or 7 if Caulker signs

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                We have two young CBs too in Ehmer and Donaldson that no one ever mentions so we have 6 or 7 if Caulker signs
                Exactly waste of doe if getting another one in after caulker. Think it will be suiside playing 5 at the back at home versus the lesser teams.

Comment

Keep Ehmer amd Donaldson. They dont have to be named in the 25.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Where are they? Gone quiet on Dutch lad as well

Comment

Think the Ajax striker or his agent wants too much money so unless he reduces his demands won't happen. Now Caulker signed fully expect an attacking right back to come in and believe Serge Aurier is interested now Arsenal have dropped out although PSG might go in with a bid. Also believe Deeney is the English striker if the Ajax lad doesn't drop his demands.

Comment

Any news on the Algerian midfielder we were linked with.

By the way; we need a midfielder who can shoot: Lampard() or anyone else??
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Think the Ajax striker or his agent wants too much money so unless he reduces his demands won't happen. Now Caulker signed fully expect an attacking right back to come in and believe Serge Aurier is interested now Arsenal have dropped out although PSG might go in with a bid. Also believe Deeney is the English striker if the Ajax lad doesn't drop his demands.
                          Good update Rick. Aurier- Yeah arsenal dont need right back now wasn't Swansea in for him as well I'm sure I read somewhere

Comment

Aurier having a medical at PSG 🙈

Comment

Wonder if we could sort out a season loan for Scott Sinclair or Jack Rodwell, neither are gonna get a look in at City, any takers ??

Comment

Not really a signing but seems like Granero is off to Sociadad. Would seem to support fact he was on bench today but didn't come on, shame as we had no creativity in midfield today without him!

Comment

Working...
                                X