X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey's Tweet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-6HX2ip1Lc

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton · 44m
    Only just seen this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-6HX2ip1Lc … All I can say is it still gives me goosebumps watching it. #findaway @QPRFC #hoopsdownunder

Yea great news. Barton tweets. Ground breaking stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Yea great news. Barton tweets. Ground breaking stuff.
      Jimmy, you can't be that cold hearted or bloodless. You really can't. Very, very few footballers other than Joey would have tweeted that brilliant, sweet, moving, wonderful YouTube video. Would the likes of Mbia? Or Adel? Fair play Joey. He's thinking of his club. and that's so, so rare. Great YouTube.

Comment

Aint seen it, quality vid.

Comment

Those of us lucky enough to be at Wembley were jumping around like mad people; half a world away, deep down under, in the middle of another night, other people were jumping around like mad people. How cool can that be? All tied together by one precious- often infuriating- thing. Thanks to Joey for tweeting that link. I can't think of another footballer who would take the trouble. Or one who would know- really, really know- what it meant.
          Last edited by Rangers77; 08-07-2014, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Thanks to Jane too.

Comment

Love that vid and fair play to Joey for tweeting it as he'll have plenty of followers who wont have seen it.

Comment

That is brilliant. I will never ever get tired of watching stuff like that. Best day of my life as a hoop. Only thing thatll top that is winning the premier league or champions league.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Absolute quality that video.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Those of us lucky enough to be at Wembley were jumping around like mad people; half a world away, deep down under, in the middle of another night, other people were jumping around like mad people. How cool can that be? All tied together by one precious- often infuriating- thing. Thanks to Joey for tweeting that link. I can't think of another footballer who would take the trouble. Or one who would know- really, really know- what it meant.
                    Was thinking exactly the same watching it and just about to say it. Didn't even entertain the thought that such an event could be happening on the other side of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Was thinking exactly the same watching it and just about to say it. Didn't even entertain the thought that such an event could be happening on the other side of the world.
                      I know it's amazing to watch that... Thank you guy's.

Comment

Brilliant video. I had seen it but great to be reminded again.

Comment

Really well produced. Love it.

Comment

quality !!!
                            the 2 blokes sitting at the front must have been derby fans they didn't seem to excited.
                            and i love the geezer throwing the beer around great stuff!

Comment

and what is wrong with the two guy sitting in front without any reaction after Zamora's goal. Are they Derby fans?
                              Last edited by Yousef; 08-07-2014, 09:41 AM.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X