No announcement yet.

Strikers linked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah good thinking on the backup side norths i can see the sense in that....but just think he was at his best 5 years ago
    I'd maybe go for someone like Wood at Leicester...young-un only 22, plays international foootball, seems to score a few, will hopefully get better still.
    Have to say Hooper really P***ed me off last season but i think we need to go in for him....the money being talked about is reasonable good age mid 20s...one years prem experience now.
    So
    Austin
    Hooper
    Wood
    May..?...Zamora?....Just don't know whether this Gomis fella will treat us as a stepping stone

Comment

Defoe as well
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Any player Harry wants depends mainly on his team tactics next season. Hooper seems to fit in with what Harry needs in the PL. People saying Hooper wasn't good enough last season. Team tactics can make you look $hit or good.

Last season Harry took some experienced/proven players either on one year deal or on loan because he knew they could cut it at the Championship level for one season such as Henry, Kranjcar, O'Neil, Benayoun, Morrison, BAE and Dunne (although he gave him one extra year). They were not superb but together they did very well in helping us going up. Tom Carroll didn't do well but you do not know he could do well next season If he move to another team with tactics suit his capabilities. Remember Morrison and Townsend had many loan spell but only did well with QPR.

Harry knows what he is doing.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          I remember in Jan Tony came out on twitter saying we we're never interested in Rhodes. Don't know if any things changed? He will stay at Blackburn because I doubt if any has got 12 million to spend on a championship striker
          I think you are right here.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I know this is a scum player but I wouldn't mind seeing a cheeky enquiry/bid for ba....think he'd be a excellent signing.

Comment

Anybody have an update on which strikers are being linked to us at the moment.

Comment

What about Andreas Weimann as a option???

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  I know this is a scum player but I wouldn't mind seeing a cheeky enquiry/bid for ba....think he'd be a excellent signing.
                  I think he has moved to Turkey.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    What about Andreas Weimann as a option???
                    Yesss. Fast and Creative!!! But Aston Villas will never sell, I believe.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

An awful lot of iffy names popping up. And still no clue as to where any kind of service is going to come from.

Comment

http://www.sportinglife.com/football...all-paper-talk

...this rears it's head again. Not sure tbh.

Comment

I'm sure (re Eto'o). I don't want him anywhere near, another one in the twilight zone. I can't see TF rubber stamping it - exactly the type of signing he wants to avoid.

Comment

I think the Etoo talk is a smokescreen or push for other targets such as the Ajax fella to basically say, look we have other options, if you don't sign soon we'll get someone else.....

Comment

I want this bloke.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...38233632988842

(Not serious, before someone jumps on me about signing players based on youtube videos.....)

Comment

Working...
                              X