No announcement yet.

LFW saying 18,000 tickets sold so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they do go to general sale. I think they should hold back 5,000 odd fro general sale. ive been to 14 games plus the home and away semis this season but i am neither a St holder or a member so am struggling. Whole family are rangers so am looking for 4 tickets if anyone can help. If not i will cry, i mean really cry. lol

Comment

10000 season ticket holders and 7000 members. 4 each by Sunday. This one won't reach general sale I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by Mooo block View Post
        10000 season ticket holders and 7000 members. 4 each by Sunday. This one won't reach general sale I reckon
        And that's my grievance with the club, if thy could only get 2 each, the majority, not all, would get 2 I reckon, which would account for approx 30k as it is..... But our stupid decision makers are allowing them a second wave also!! Granted most won't get more, but plenty will, which means there will be very few if any left come general sale. It's a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          I'm going back for a second portion tomorrow, all going to Rangers fans at face value
          How do you need to get tickets for others if they are fans ? Seems getting a second go, if indeed you can, is only putting other season ticket holders and members further down the queue in getting to choose tickets. So some that went to wigan away will end up with poor view or maybe not even get one at all, whilst your once a season mates get a ticket!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            And that's my grievance with the club, if thy could only get 2 each, the majority, not all, would get 2 I reckon, which would account for approx 30k as it is..... But our stupid decision makers are allowing them a second wave also!! Granted most won't get more, but plenty will, which means there will be very few if any left come general sale. It's a joke!
            I thought it was 2 per season ticket holder over 2 days. This would equate to 19k. Then on Friday, members buying on that day are guaranteed a ticket. If it was 2 per day for season ticket holders, they couldn't guarantee tickets for members.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              I thought it was 2 per season ticket holder over 2 days. This would equate to 19k. Then on Friday, members buying on that day are guaranteed a ticket. If it was 2 per day for season ticket holders, they couldn't guarantee tickets for members.
              That's how I read it.

The fact I can get 2 tickets is the only benefit I've ever had in 33 season tickets!

Been completely shafted over the years with all the cheap ticket promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                I agree with you Del, I think 2 per ST holder and member would be fair - 4 is too many.

With that said, I'm still expecting thousands to be available for General Sale. It's not exactly a surprise that we shifted so many on the first day!
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I think club don't want these obviously going to general sale as they want to know who's purchasing them and not falling in hands of touts, derby fans etc. can't believe people didn't snap up a membership for a tenner earlier when it looked like possible play offs?? May have to pay the price now 🙈

Comment

i was one of the small number who went to LR today and got tickets. i have 3 season tickets and got 6 tickets. i was told i could not get anymore until sunday so this will allow members to get tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                      I think club don't want these obviously going to general sale as they want to know who's purchasing them and not falling in hands of touts, derby fans etc. can't believe people didn't snap up a membership for a tenner earlier when it looked like possible play offs?? May have to pay the price now ��
                      I wasn't organised and have fallen into this trap door! Fingers crossed they reach general sale as I only want one for myself but I am not going to hold my breath!! My own silly fault and s**t happens.
                      I just don't share the logic there will be some left and can see both non Rangers fans sitting in our end and some empty seats because greedy ****ers trying to cash in.

Comment

Originally posted by eddienic View Post
                        i was one of the small number who went to LR today and got tickets. i have 3 season tickets and got 6 tickets. i was told i could not get anymore until sunday so this will allow members to get tickets.
                        Good to know Eddienic, no problem with season tkt holders getting two each but if the rumors are true (as some on here are claiming) and you can go back for more, then some genuine fans will miss out on good seats or maybe completely.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                          How do you need to get tickets for others if they are fans ? Seems getting a second go, if indeed you can, is only putting other season ticket holders and members further down the queue in getting to choose tickets. So some that went to wigan away will end up with poor view or maybe not even get one at all, whilst your once a season mates get a ticket!
                          point taken ricky, only getting for Rangers fans who have moved out of the area, Members will have 2 days to get their tickets before I attempt a second go, Sunday. Lets be honest 20,000 who will be at Wembley can be classified as once a season types too
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                            Good to know Eddienic, no problem with season tkt holders getting two each but if the rumors are true (as some on here are claiming) and you can go back for more, then some genuine fans will miss out on good seats or maybe completely.
                            I don't reckon it will even get to that.

Tomorrow the remaining s ticket holders will get and then the members will get the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                              How do you work that out? I'm not having a go but it's amazing how people read the same information and reach different conclusions
                              sorry, trying to get some Sunday
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                                I think club don't want these obviously going to general sale as they want to know who's purchasing them and not falling in hands of touts, derby fans etc. can't believe people didn't snap up a membership for a tenner earlier when it looked like possible play offs?? May have to pay the price now ��
                                And who's hands do you think most of the extra tickets will fall into...??? It's people who don't have ST or memberships either, only difference being that a hell of a lot of them either go to the game when having little real interest in QPR or they try to sell tickets for a profit to proper fans who were denied the opportunity to buy one...!

Comment

Working...
                                X