Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free tickets for tomorrows game

Morning

I have an adult and child season ticket available for the Upper Loft tomorrow if anyone needs it?

Free to a QPR fan but perhaps a donation to the QPR in the Community scheme might be appropiate

Please let me know this morning if possible otherwise my mate will have to inform the club they cannot go because of the child season ticket

Can meet before the game and I can take the season tickets back once inside

Lovely gesture mate. Would love Tedward to get a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Mate will have to inform the club they cannot go because of the child season ticket
      You only have to inform the club if you miss three in a row so unless your mates child hasn't been to the last two I really wouldn't worry. Plus with it being the last game of the season I really wouldn't think it matters unless your mate's child has missed loads. This year my daughter has only been to 1 in 3 games and there's been no issues.
      Last edited by Lunar Jetman; 25-04-2014, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
        You only have to inform the club if you miss three in a row so unless your mates child hasn't been to the last two I really wouldn't worry.
        Yep good point and he was at the game on Monday so all should be fine so I guess that means the adult ticket is available on its own then

Comment

Pm ted please isle and give him first refusal. He was desperate for a ticket. The gilhooleys aint got no spares for obvious reasons for this match.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Pm ted please isle and give him first refusal. He was desperate for a ticket. The gilhooleys aint got no spares for obvious reasons for this match.
            He has done his game this season as he was at the Springbok on Monday for the Watford game

Comment

Nice gesture isle and I am very tempted, will see if I can change my plans for tomorrow and if ticket is still going will take you up on the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Would he get in on an under 8?

What am I saying, I handed over my daughters ticket once by mistake and they didn't bat an eyelid....

Comment

Nice gesture Isleworth, well done
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

What am I saying, I handed over my daughters ticket once by mistake and they didn't bat an eyelid....
                    Got in on a junior ticket a few years back, most of the young'uns on the turnstiles couldnt care less

Comment

Its an adult ticket as well.

Comment

Hi are the tickets still available for the game tomorrow ?

Comment

Originally posted by dickieboy View Post
                          Hi are the tickets still available for the game tomorrow ?
                          Not to Millwall fans no.

Comment

Nice touch Beefy, you're a gentleman and it is nice to see that they still exist!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                            X