remy/mbia to liverpool for 25m???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
    I believe Tony wants to keep him, but he'll have to make an extraordinary offer to compensate for the lack of champions league appearances. I think Tony's got more chance of getting princess Kate to polish his knob than holding on to Remy's services.
    When is Fifa 15 coming out?!

Comment

Earlier in the season I thought that if we won promotion this season, there could be a slim chance that we could possibly hold onto Remy.
      Apparently now PSG and Monaco are looking at him.
      Whether there is still a release clause or not, Liverpool, PSG and Monaco could easily pay what we want for him.
      And also meet his wage demands as well.

I would really like to know if there is a release clause still as his price tag must have gone up now.

Fernandes always answers fans questions they have, but this has never seemed to be asked!!

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        What if by chance we do win the play offs for promotion? I know it is a big IF but does anyone think we might hang on to Remy if we do win promotion?
        Hmmm, if the last few years have shown me anything it is that professional footballers will play anywhere (although not necessarily well) if the money is right. I hope we won't keep making that mistake.

Realistically, if a player has the chance to move up the pecking order you can't keep him; all you can do is cash in. The good news is that in this case it is a sellers market so the fee is usually a premium one.

That said, I think we would have a chance of hanging on to him, particularly against competition from French teams who don't exactly splash the cash.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

But is there still a release clause for Remy?
          He has shown he can score goals in the best league in the world.
          Newcastle could have snapped him up for £12million, if that clause is still there then he would be a bargain for someone like Liverpool that wanted to strengthen in the summer.

I really want to know if there is a release clause still.

Comment

Working...
          X