New to the forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to your new home QprCelt.

I lived in Glasgow for 1 1/2 year at St. Andrews Square which is about 20mins walk to Celtic Park during the 1997/98 season when Celtic ended Rangers 18 years in-a-row league title winning. Still remember when Your manager Wim Jansen was sacked the day after winning the title. Weired. Went to a couple of Celtic games . Great fans.
    Last edited by Yousef; 24-04-2014, 06:20 AM.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      Welcome to your new home QprCelt.

I lived in Glasgow for 1 1/2 year at St. Andrews Square which is about 20mins walk to Celtic Park during the 1997/98 season when Celtic ended Rangers 18 years in-a-row league title winning. Still remember when Your manager Wim Jansen was sacked the day after winning the title. Weired. Went to a couple of Celtic games . Great fans.
      Thank you mate. I know of alot of Celtic fans who have great affection for qpr. Alot of my dad's friends who came to London from Ireland went to the bush and qpr became their team. Yes it was a weird time. But stopping the 10 in a row was so important. Jansen then did a great job so him getting sacked was like qpr winning the prem and sacking redknapp(we can but dream)
      Looking forward to getting to know posters and hopefully I've joined at the right time as promotion could be on the way!!! All the best

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
        i dont know, i was at the match but all i can remember is the ball bouncing high up into the sky every time it hit the pitch, truley awful playing surface!
        Andy King .......I seemed to remember, we took the lead then they came back to win 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Andy King .......I seemed to remember, we took the lead then they came back to win 2-1
          Blokes a proper wally d style mess now.

Comment

Good choice of teams-welcome.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Thank you mate.

Comment

Originally posted by QprCelt View Post
                Thank you mate. I know of alot of Celtic fans who have great affection for qpr. Alot of my dad's friends who came to London from Ireland went to the bush and qpr became their team.
                Bit like the Gallen family then who are big Celtic supporters

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  Good choice of teams-welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the QPR jungle

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      Welcome to the QPR jungle
                      Yes there's some right slippery creatures on here, some weird and strange characters too and of course the lesser spotted Facto
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        Welcome to the nut house ,( i like it when when people bother to introduce themselves ,shows good form in my book )
                        BTW they thought i was Palace when i first joined ,so at least you havnt been accused of that !

Comment

Welcome lad.. remember.. no negativity please.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                            i dont know, i was at the match but all i can remember is the ball bouncing high up into the sky every time it hit the pitch, truley awful playing surface!
                            That was one of the best games I saw on that thing.
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Just for the record I hate the old firm , that is all

Comment

Originally posted by QprCelt View Post
                                Just like to say hi and introduce myself.

Been going to qpr for most of my teenage years. Dropped off a bit as I moved away. Always been a West London boy But I'm back going to matches now. Also as you can see from my name I am a big Celtic fan also due to my family.
                                Looking forward to the play offs and hopefully a trop to Wembley.

Cmon you R's
                                Hi Celtic!

Comment

Working...
                                X