Andy Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Johnson

Absolute quality by him turning out for the under 21's in their play off game and has scored two already. Wonder what Redknapp has against him, always looks dangerous but been left out so many times when he has picked Maiga and Keane???

Secret weapon in the play-offs?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Austin and AJ sounds good to me.

Comment

Scored 4 in 2 games now, impressive.

Comment

Heard A.J and Harry had a difference of opinion a few months back, and this is the reason we haven't seen him. Think Harry not offering a new contract and wants him gone in the summer

Comment

good honest player when fit, could be very useful, any truth in his been fit for a while. Makes decisions omitting him and playing Maiga and Keane scandalous
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Has, if fit, to be in the squad. And certainly on the bench.

Comment

How Redknapp chooses those two abysmal strikers over Johnson is nothing short of outrageous.

Regardless of ability I've only ever seen him put in good shifts & is always a thorn in oppo defences. By all accounts a pretty nice guy too!

Shame on you Harry.

Comment

Has got to be a fitness issue surely????????

Comment

With Kev he has to have been injured as Harry had him as a key player start of the season and if he was fir no way Keane or Maiga would be infront of him. He is however unreliable and perhaps Harry has thought cut my loses as cant rely on him

I wish he had gone Palace in August for the use we have had out of him since the window shut

Comment

Told people outside the ground a few weeks back he's been fit for months & has been asked to find himself a new club.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        Heard A.J and Harry had a difference of opinion a few months back, and this is the reason we haven't seen him. Think Harry not offering a new contract and wants him gone in the summer

If thats true then its another reason for redknapp to go in the summer. Putting his own feelings before the good of the team, if its true that is

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          If thats true then its another reason for redknapp to go in the summer. Putting his own feelings before the good of the team, if its true that is
                          If what your saying is true then I also agree.

Comment

Johnson is a liabillity , he hardly scores any goals is on mega bucks and is constantly injured. I wish Palace would have taken him in the window.

He seems to try hard when he plays and has had a few assists but thats it

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                              Johnson is a liabillity , he hardly scores any goals is on mega bucks and is constantly injured. I wish Palace would have taken him in the window.

He seems to try hard when he plays and has had a few assists but thats it

So you'd rather Keane & Maiga to call upon?

Comment

Working...
                              X