Millwall and the ref for Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millwall and the ref for Saturday!

Kevin Friend and they hate him. Think they have no chance. Their message board is hilarious. Don't they know we will play the reserves?

wheres the link to their messageboard bud?

Comment

We need to stay 3rd or 4th, so no reserves I think.

Comment

Sorry. Too old to do links.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          We need to stay 3rd or 4th, so no reserves I think.
          QPR wont get 3rd as they are 5 points behind Derby.
          I don't really think being at home in the 1st or 2nd leg really makes much difference tbh. If the 1st leg is a 3-0 home win the odds of losing the away game 4-0 is not likely. Also worth remembering away goals don't count.

Knowing the way Redknapp has hardly played the same starting 11 in 69 leagues games in charge of QPR, I can't see him not playing a number of the reserves in the games against Millwall and Barnsley.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see a starting line up including Murphy, Donaldson, Yun, Henry, O'Neil, SWP, Johnson, Doyle. Perhaps even Petrasso or Keane will play some part as well.

I don't expect to see Dunne, Austin or Morrison start either of the 2 matches. Perhaps not even Barton, or Krancjar as wouldnt want to risk injury or a ban if they get booked or red carded.

Comment

Let QPR worry about us...Bircham

I hope our players are on their game saturday and not saving themselves for the playoffs

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/11171090._/?

Comment

Got a massive feeling they will beat us easily (exact same feeling i had with liecester the other week), its written in the stars aint it?

Comment

They need it more Kev, but we have a duty firstly to ourselves, our fans and then the other teams around Millwall to play at our best. Not necessarily our best team if
                we are resting players for the playoffs, but tbh i think we need to play the team we would in the playoffs for our remaining games anyway, to hopefully get momentum
                and understanding amongst the players

Comment

Ollie keeps them safe with an away win at the club he loves. Its scripted already i reckon dave mate.

Comment

yeah could be

Comment

Rangers win,let's get the momentum going
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Spot on van, lets win our next 5 games!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Spot on van, lets win our next 5 games!
                          Went Leicester Dave and could slightly understand harrys selection but some ol boy I met in the carsey was effing and blinding, saying that we travel up for this pony.must admit I was peeved ( posh word for me) but shows our strength in depth as we played well .playoffs is a lottery but I've a sneaky feeling were gonna do it after Mrs vans said no season tickets next year! Dirty barsteward she is
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            Sorry. Too old to do links.
                            All you gotta do is copy and paste the URL

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              Went Leicester Dave and could slightly understand harrys selection but some ol boy I met in the carsey was effing and blinding, saying that we travel up for this pony.must admit I was peeved ( posh word for me) but shows our strength in depth as we played well .playoffs is a lottery but I've a sneaky feeling were gonna do it after Mrs vans said no season tickets next year! Dirty barsteward she is
                              Yeah i understood it too van and we did play quite well, but the players need match fitness and surely we must put out our best for this lot, even if we rest some again for Barnsley.

Comment

Working...
                              X