No announcement yet.

Happy St Georges Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy st George's day!! Just home from grafting.mates been on a pub crawl allday,gutted couldn't do it this year. Will crack a can to celebrate now.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Happy England day fellas....

.. ..

Comment

Happy St George's Day to you all.

Comment

happy st Georges day to all my fellow englanders! i brought a aek athens yellow football shirt from sports direct to celebrate!! £3.50 it cost me , what a bargain!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
            Somebody who needed to get out more?
            Was Cecil Rhodes

Wonder how many people will be quoting any of your sayings and phrases 110 years after you've croaked?

Comment

If you watched 'how to get a council house' on ch 4 tonight, you will see why i will never celebrate st georges day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                If you watched 'how to get a council house' on ch 4 tonight, you will see why i will never celebrate st georges day.
                Why, because a load of immigrants came to England and took advantage of our generosity?

Comment

Something like that, but not exactly. Countrys farked and i dont give a fark about it. Would anyone fight for this shitehole like our grandfathers did, i know i wouldnt .

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                    Why, because a load of immigrants came to England and took advantage of our generosity?
                    Bang on,some people give up and seem to be ashamed to be English. my best mates parents come to England in the early 60,s from Ghana.they fly the st George's cross ,our country has been raped by alot of nationalitys mainly eastern Europeans of late.everyone wants to be here because this is the best country in the world.so fly the flag or fvck off!!

Comment

Something like that, but not exactly. Countrys farked and i dont give a fark about it. Would anyone fight for this shitehole like our grandfathers did, i know i wouldnt .
                      I'd fight allday long kev,farked or not

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        I'd fight allday long kev,farked or not
                        Not me van mate, would rather be banged up for life than fight for the benefit of that lot of robbing bar stewards.

Comment

Well I am someone who's fought for this country, so I guess I'm sort of mug to you eh?

Comment

Well I am someone who's fought for this country, so I guess I'm sort of mug to you eh?
                            No not at all. Nothing of the sort. I just wouldnt now.

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                              Was Cecil Rhodes

Wonder how many people will be quoting any of your sayings and phrases 110 years after you've croaked?
                              well...I've got a few belters but it is difficult for me to know exactly how many people will be using them....

Comment

You ain't no mug mate,your a hero!!should have joined the forces myself years ago.my eldest lad has talked about it ,Mrs van don't like the idea but each to their own.I'd be very proud

Comment

Working...
                                X