follow your spirit...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• follow your spirit...............

and upon this charge cry god for harry,joey,charlie.............england and saint george!!

happy saint georges day everyone!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    and upon this charge cry god for harry,joey,charlie.............england and saint george!!

happy saint georges day everyone!!!
    Happy st georges day to one and all, doesn't get enough coverage imo like paddys day does. Sadly i wont be out enjoying it as ive just finished a night shift so im off to the land of nod.

Comment

yes not a mention on the treacherous bbc news.........yet the jocks,micks,taffs get full acclaim!

Comment

Will be having a few drinks to celebrate it after work today. Happy St George's day chaps.

Comment

gonna start with a nice lunch with mrsf and a few doms!

Comment

Comment

Happy st George's day!!!!
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

St George's day in Cardiff promotion season will take some topping. Great day!!!!!

Comment

Happy St. Georges day.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

yes not a mention on the treacherous bbc news.........yet the jocks,micks,taffs get full acclaim!
                    you know why we're all racists because we have pride in our nation!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

if having pride and unrivaled passion for england makes us 'racists' then so be it!

Comment

I am proud of our benefit system and how we reward the lazy.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

weare ive no problem with helping those that need help through no fault of their own...........freeloaders and benefits tourists i despise!

Comment

weare ive no problem with helping those that need help through no fault of their own...........freeloaders and benefits tourists i despise!
                            System is to easy though Facto. Yes help those less fortunate, im all for it, but at least make them do something for it instead of free hand outs; for me if your claiming you should be doing community work so your earning it whether that be litter picking in parks, clearing the gulleys in roads, voluntary work with less fortunate people, removing graffiti whatever it don't matter but for me if your able bodied and claiming you should be offering something back to the community to warrant the assistance your getting

Comment

couldnt agree more westie....those,able bodied, who claim long term without appearing to seek work much should defo do community work in return for benefits!

Comment

Working...
                              X