Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Happy st George's day!!!!
    ............................to all R's supporters everywhere
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      System is to easy though Facto. Yes help those less fortunate, im all for it, but at least make them do something for it instead of free hand outs; for me if your claiming you should be doing community work so your earning it whether that be litter picking in parks, clearing the gulleys in roads, voluntary work with less fortunate people, removing graffiti whatever it don't matter but for me if your able bodied and claiming you should be offering something back to the community to warrant the assistance your getting
      So the bypasser can spit at them??
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        and upon this charge cry god for harry,joey,charlie.............england and saint george!!

happy saint georges day everyone!!!
        Harry out !!

Comment

I work in central London and you wouldn't even know it was St Georges day here, the centre of our capital city. Just went out to lunch and not even a flag anywhere, yet last month Oxford Street was full of non Irish prats wearing Guinness hats and drinking the pubs dry.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            I work in central London and you wouldn't even know it was St Georges day here, the centre of our capital city. Just went out to lunch and not even a flag anywhere, yet last month Oxford Street was full of non Irish prats wearing Guinness hats and drinking the pubs dry.
            Problem is I am not proud to be english and I bet you're similar too chris. We are shameful abroad and I try and avoid the english.

I am v proud of the men that fought for our country but they will be disgusted with the end product.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

BQ is decked out today on st george flags few pics doing the rounds on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Problem is I am not proud to be english and I bet you're similar too chris. We are shameful abroad and I try and avoid the english.

I am v proud of the men that fought for our country but they will be disgusted with the end product.
                I wouldn't say I am not proud weare, but I catch your drift. Some things in this country are shocking as you have pointed out like the benefits and the type of people who are on them, etc. For me I am my own man so couldn't really give a t0ss about St Georges, St paddys, or whatever, but I am grateful I have been raised and live in a country where I can make good money and live a nice life unlike other places in the world. You won't catch me with a St George face paint or singing the national anthem down the pub tonight, that's not me. Just find it strange in the Centre of our Capital City there is nothing going on today.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  I wouldn't say I am not proud weare, but I catch your drift. Some things in this country are shocking as you have pointed out like the benefits and the type of people who are on them, etc. For me I am my own man so couldn't really give a t0ss about St Georges, St paddys, or whatever, but I am grateful I have been raised and live in a country where I can make good money and live a nice life unlike other places in the world. You won't catch me with a St George face paint or singing the national anthem down the pub tonight, that's not me. Just find it strange in the Centre of our Capital City there is nothing going on today.
                  Agree, v good post
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Im proud to be English, and British to, the brave men and women that have fought for this country have fought for Britain, that includes very brave men and women from Wales and Scotland and Ireland , we should celebrate Georges day more , but we never really have , not since the 1970s anyway

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      BQ is decked out today on st george flags few pics doing the rounds on twitter
                      We've been out and about the glorious Surrey countryside today (an old orchard in blossom, teeming with wildflowers and insects is my idea of heaven), and seen a few flags and bunting around. Definitely a few people celebrating it.

If more of the people moaning about nothing being done to celebrate it, did something to celebrate it, perhaps it might catch on on a grander scale.

Personally, I'm not one for the patron days, but am as proud of my English side as I am my Welsh. Those of us who live here should feel very fortunate indeed. The line about winning the lottery of life is fairly accurate

Comment

Working...
                      X