Last time we beat Millwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last time we beat Millwall

I couldn't remember the last time we beat them, apparently it was 2006 ....Nygard with the winner. Shittu in defence for us.

http://www.11v11.com/matches/queens-...y-2006-271966/

And before that? FA cup match Loftus Road 1995...Clive Wilson pen 90. Great team that one Les and Gallen up front.

http://www.11v11.com/matches/queens-...y-1995-217031/

Not got that great a record against them....won 18 drawn 14 lost 26

I did this face the other night when watching the new Fargo TV series when I realised that Martin Freeman's character's surname is Nygaard

Small pleasures.....

Comment

we will let them them win in two weeks time as well. Especially if they need a win to stay up. We NEVER EVER ruin a good party for any club but ourselves.

Comment

Bit of a stature difference between them 2!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          we will let them them win in two weeks time as well. Especially if they need a win to stay up. We NEVER EVER ruin a good party for any club but ourselves.
          4days

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            4days
            Sorry, dont even know why i said that. Head was somewhere else. Yeah, we will lose to let them stay up like we do every club who needs a result, and then this forum will blow up with 'harry out' threads.

Comment

Never realised we have not beaten them for a long time. Someone needs to get this message reach the players: We want to beat them to get them relegated.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
              X