The hoilett difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWood Rangers View Post
    BZ gives pretty much everything you want from a striker at the moment.

He was never fully fit and played though the pain which is why he gave such dismall performances.

I really dont think it is a new contract that is spurring him on, he is just fit to play IMHO.
    word for word
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by alleyhoops View Post
      Zamora has been ridiculed relentlessly and I think he knows he has something to prove to the team and the fans. As for Hoilett, I always thought he had something to offer, but he is often injured and that doesn't really help his development.
      That´s why I hope our Medical-Team will be assessed after the season. We do have a lot of injuries.
      in our squad.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        is this thread about hoilett or Zamora?
        Toilett -

Such a frustrating player and one I wouldnt rely on in our first 11 - has been poor all year with a good 10 - 15 mins here and there. Impact sub yes can do a job but no more

Comment

Think Traore in form is a better option, whatever, if we get to Wembley think we'll need a wide man to give our midfield some options
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Zamora's made the bigger impact coming off the bench in my opinion, grabbed an assist against Watford and another assist and goal against Nottingham Forest, might not be banging in 30 yard goals but they're good stats for a forward who's only played 20 minutes in each of those games.

Be typical for him to send us into the Prem wouldn't it!

Comment

Agree with most of the comments above -- regardless of how some think about Hoilett as a full time starter, he HAS been dynamic off the bench at times and that would seem a valuable option in a playoff game where, for whatever reason, the Rangers are looking for a spark plug to change the fortunes of the game at hand. Bobby Z -- a class player who's near the end of his productive days.

Comment

Working...
              X