Could **** feature in the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Players on loan are officially back on 1st June.
    Yes,they are and the Playoffs are in May, so they can't play. I thought this was all established weeks ago, but perhaps if for some reason, the play-offs were delayed until June, then I suppose Remy, Mbia and Taarabt can all play.

It's not going to happen.

Comment

Looks like the OP is looking for a reaction.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

And the pitbulls are biting!!
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          Don't get me wrong Facto, at times when he was with us I sometimes thought WTF is he doing, BUT isn't it funny how all these players who some say are not good enough for us are all of a sudden playing for top European teams and doing well. I am pretty sure if we had Messi at the club when we was in the prem he would also have not played well, doesn't make him 'awful', 'headless chicken' etc.
          Good post, like many of last years players more to do with how they were played than their actual ability, also in many cases lot of rubbish spoken about how they couldn't be bothered when in fact with several of them it was the opposite.

Comment

He'd be a good asset to Wigan

Comment

Heard it through a reliable source that Park will not be playing in the play-offs, just a heads up!

Comment

I hope he starts for Wigan......

Comment

mbia and taarabt would be great for us imo but not happening as someone said all the loans are until june 1st

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                    Are u sure? cuz I heard someone tell me that Ian taylor hade hinted that this could be a possibility on twitter. But don't shoot the messenger
                    Don't shoot the messenger?......If he's available no one would waste bullets on the messenger!!

Comment

Hes being linked with everton and liverpool tonight and some people still wouldnt want him in our team for the play offs haha

Comment

Don't get me wrong Facto, at times when he was with us I sometimes thought WTF is he doing, BUT isn't it funny how all these players who some say are not good enough for us are all of a sudden playing for top European teams and doing well. I am pretty sure if we had Messi at the club when we was in the prem he would also have not played well, doesn't make him 'awful', 'headless chicken' etc.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Mbia is a good lad, could tell he was one of the few who cared last year. Said it in the summer, he'd be a good enough squad player for ANY premiership side.

Comment

A guy currently playing for a team pushing for a champions league spot in La Liga, beat Barcelona the other week, and in a Europa league semi final this week. Awful player though compared to Karl Henry.
                            Innit. He was consistently our best player for a spell in the second half of the season too. Lots of goldfish on here - probably the same people who think Cesar was useless for us.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                              Mbia is a good lad, could tell he was one of the few who cared last year. Said it in the summer, he'd be a good enough squad player for ANY premiership side.
                              Yeah, top lad, the way he said that he wanted to swap with Barton when we were on the verge of getting relegated says that he really, really cared.

People have very short memories, he was pretty clueless when he was with us, Arsenal away getting sent off and Wigan at home when he gave the free kick away right at the end being two prime examples.

In my eyes he's not much different to Diakite, not a bad footballer, but no brain whatsoever, and not the greatest attitude.

Hopefully we'll get a decent fee for him, Taarabt and Remy in the Summer, because can't see any of them coming back, and to be honest am not really that bothered. Obviously Remy is quality, but has his heart set Champs league, which at his age27/28 is fair enough.

Comment

Does anyone know about this?

Forget about his comments and the fact that he'll be gone in the summer, but would definitely be an asset.

Forget about his comments and the fact that he'll be gone in the summer, but would definitely be an asset.

4 pointless threads now merged. This has been done to death here.

Comment

Working...
                                X