• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Bamford hes the one to go for...
    If we go up maybe.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I would like us to sign him up. Dangerous striker.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Another ne to take a look at who we missed out on in January is Leon Best - looks rejuvenated at Sheff wed plus if sunderland stayed up I would love to see connoe wickham at QPR - These two are from the perspective of being a championship club though

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Another ne to take a look at who we missed out on in January is Leon Best - looks rejuvenated at Sheff wed plus if sunderland stayed up I would love to see connoe wickham at QPR - These two are from the perspective of being a championship club though
          Think I remember a few on here calling Conor Wickham s hite and will be playing in league 1 sooner rather than later when mentioned as a possible target in Jan. Has made the difference at Sunderland since returning.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Think I remember a few on here calling Conor Wickham s hite and will be playing in league 1 sooner rather than later when mentioned as a possible target in Jan. Has made the difference at Sunderland since returning.
            #

got to be honest i was on the fence with him until I saw him play for Leeds and he looked really decent for them & as you say since at Sunderland hes made a massive difference. Good player

Comment

I think Sunerland will keep hold of Wickham whether they stay up or go down.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Thought he looked good. Caused us problems all match. Definitely one to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Thought he was impressive today. Would be a decent summer target should we stay down.

Weirdly, I thought the other one up front for them was better. Caused more problems.

Comment

Can't argue with his goal tonight.

https://vine.co/v/Mv3v6L7FpmX

Charlton still spanked them.

Comment

Quality finish. Watford arent all that....could nick him off them in the summer.

Comment

I'd sign him if we go up, decent player, quick, strong, and knows where the goal is

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                          I'd sign him if we go up, decent player, quick, strong, and knows where the goal is
                          Only If Sunderland go down at the same time.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I was at the Charlton game last night, Watford didn't play anywhere near as well as they did at our place but Deeney was the best player on the pitch and caused Charlton grief. He is a very good player and the goal he scored was the best of 4 very good goals on the night.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Hah, what a goal! From what I have seen of him he is very unpredictable in his way of playing. Like other strikers he has a tendency to drift in and out of matches which can also be a good thing. Not an easy player to mark, I should believe..
                              Last edited by Shania; 30-04-2014, 10:28 AM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                                Only If Sunderland go down at the same time.
                                What's Deeney got to do with Sunderland?

Comment

Working...
                                X