Wigan tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wigan tickets

Wondering how many they are likely to give us and how many loyalty points will be needed to get them? Season ticketer this year and only away games at Charlton, Reading etc so worried I won't make the cut.

COYR's

Mate ,Wigan for a night game ? you`ll make the cut
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

We will get 4000+ and will go general sale

Comment

I doubt if we would sell out for Wigan, lucky to shift 2500 imo. Most will be saving up for Wembley, IF we get there!!

Comment

More then enough I reckon for anyone who wants to go

Comment

As said above I think those that want to go will be able too and that it will be very close to a sell out as although its midweek its a Friday which means for most of us no work the following day which will make it more appealing.

For those working the friday you would prob also only need to use half a days leave unless your doing the jollyboys day out

Comment

Shouldn't worry. Their ground is big and I don't even think we will fill our allocation. I went to the 0-0 game this season in mid week and I think we took around 700.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                Wondering how many they are likely to give us and how many loyalty points will be needed to get them? Season ticketer this year and only away games at Charlton, Reading etc so worried I won't make the cut.

COYR's
                Over 400 loyalty points. Anything less and you won't get one I reckon.

Comment

Club should put them straight on general sale, get close to 5,000 tickets at Wigan and it'll be a Friday night. Can't see more than 3,000 making the trip, although it would be brilliant to sell out.

Comment

The away end holds 5,400 and given the fact that tickets may not go on sale until Tues 6th (depending on results) expect a mad rush. May even be lucky enough to pay on the day. Biggest concern for people would be home tickets, 2nd leg at home and only around 16K available demand to outstrip supply.
                    My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Forgive me if Im being stupid here... Wigan isnt a certainty yet is it? We could still finish 3rd I believe.
                      Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Originally posted by KentHoopNSV View Post
                        Forgive me if Im being stupid here... Wigan isnt a certainty yet is it? We could still finish 3rd I believe.
                        Derby are 5 points above us with two games to go. Theoretically yes, realistically no.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Wigan away tickets are on sale now even though we might not even be playing them.

Comment

Initial 3k with a further 800 odd left if required

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                              Initial 3k with a further 800 odd left if required
                              Where did you get that info from? Be great to take 3,800 up there.

Comment

Working...
                              X