Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

slapped at waford now run at home early doors...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    well bumped into you know who bout 12.30 who informed me small set of ours got legged by watford/glasgow rangers combo in acton!
    Load of rubbish

No Watford went to Acton they were safely wrapped up in Belushi's by 11:30 am
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      A group of total plums went steaming down Bloemfontein Rd after the game and tried weighing in 1 single Watford fan. Plod straight away threw em all off and basically coated em all off and told em to go pick on some women and kids. They walked off pronto tail between legs, embarrassing bunch. We have some right wallys follow our club.

All the usual suspects were outside the Queen for a while before kick off but was plenty of plod about overseeing matters.
      You not see that Watford fan punch a young qpr fan in the face then?

Comment

There were 1,773 watfordfc fans at QPR today. Along with a few skirmishes there were 5 Watford ejections and 1 Watford arrest.

Comment

What a thing to write about our own fans on our own site. . .

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Same. Hear a number of ours got chored after game by plod
            4 got nicked before the game
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pigbag View Post
              Facto you're clueless, if you're going to post about this subject then at least get it right? No Rangers were slapped today, Watford turned up early doors but they stayed in belushis.

The chap that got slapped down Bloomfontein road got his deserves as he punched a Qpr fan in the face who was wearing a replica shirt.

young piggy please read what i said carefully.....'we got slapped at watford'....but 'run' today early doors...which i was told by a 'face'!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

young piggy please read what i said carefully.....'we got slapped at watford'....but 'run' today early doors...which i was told by a 'face'!
                Was this 'face' just an apparition before you or was it something more substantial, e.g. attached to a body?

Comment

Facto, Perhaps next time think before you post your attention seeking fiction as it seems there are a few on here that know you talk out of of your ***.

Comment

Facto, Perhaps next time think before you post your attention seeking fiction as it seems there are a few on here that know you talk out of of your ***.

if i did id win britains got talent to be fair!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                      Was this 'face' just an apparition before you or was it something more substantial, e.g. attached to a body?

yes....a very 'small' body so it would appear he tells fibs!!

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                        You not see that Watford fan punch a young qpr fan in the face then?
                        Nope didn't see this. All I saw was a seemingly innocent Watford fan get jumped by about 10 fellas. If he had cracked a young Rs fan then fair cop he deserved a smack, but even then 10 of em jumping him was a touch cowardly IMO.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Not what I heard. Heard a good few Watford got slapped along Ux rd. Sometimes wonder what team facto supports with his comments on here. Other teams fans read this site and laugh their ****** off.

Comment

Scary......

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              Not what I heard. Heard a good few Watford got slapped along Ux rd. Sometimes wonder what team facto supports with his comments on here. Other teams fans read this site and laugh their ****** off.

david im more rangers than most on here mate....only saying what i was told by a well known lad who's still involved...dont shoot the messenger......wouldnt be kept awake at night by what 'other teams fans' think mate.............just wait til millwall roll up on sat then the s hit will really hit the fan!

Comment

david im more rangers than most on here mate....only saying what i was told by a well known lad who's still involved...dont shoot the messenger......wouldnt be kept awake at night by what 'other teams fans' think mate.............just wait til millwall roll up on sat then the s hit will really hit the fan!
                                Personally think it'll be much ado about nothing, the plod will be out in force after their last visit. Can't see much more than a few chants and some handbags occuring to be honest.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X