• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR fans’ forum - May 1st

01 May 2014

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    01 May 2014
    Couldn't give a toss. Unless he listens to the fans about sacking redknapp whats the pt. He delayed sacking hughes but redknapp has been worse than hughes filling the side of pensioners on last pay days. I won't watch the side again until redknapp has gone. Playoffs r pt less because more embarrassment on the way. Wonder who will pull out from the lucky dip for starting line up?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Couldn't give a toss. Unless he listens to the fans about sacking redknapp whats the pt. He delayed sacking hughes but redknapp has been worse than hughes filling the side of pensioners on last pay days. I won't watch the side again until redknapp has gone. Playoffs r pt less because more embarrassment on the way. Wonder who will pull out from the lucky dip for starting line up?
      Greg, you are very bitter, offer to assist Harry at the meeting before the Play-offs
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Oh please don't do that. How on earth will the team cope without you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Greg, you are very bitter, offer to assist Harry at the meeting before the Play-offs
          If we had a mole in the camp like Palace our info would be next to useless

Keeper - Triffick player right sort, likes cornflakes for breakfast
          CF - Right Sort, Triffick Player used to play for a big club has two goldfish boot sponsor Pony
          CB - Two feet, two arms, two eyes and a nose but a triffick player approaching 38years old (separate dossier - one for the future sign him up)

And so on................................

Comment

hopfully stanley will be selected to go to this one.

He has been to all the others which was taken by ian taylor so he deserves to meet the big man at this event and to put our questions forward.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not a qpr supporter/fan. Fact!

Comment

I bet you go IF we get to Wembley, if not before.

It's not like it happens every season. (I did type 'IF')

Comment

If we had a mole in the camp like Palace our info would be next to useless

Keeper - Triffick player right sort, likes cornflakes for breakfast
                  CF - Right Sort, Triffick Player used to play for a big club has two goldfish boot sponsor Pony
                  CB - Two feet, two arms, two eyes and a nose but a triffick player approaching 38years old (separate dossier - one for the future sign him up)

And so on................................
                  Haha spot on

Comment

01 May 2014
                    The legend that is Rodney Marsh will also be attending..

Comment

Fans Forum

Read that fans invited according to loyalty points. Not missed a game, no invite.wait for sarcastic replys.

Comment

I do hope that whoever attends manages to behave rather better than some that were present at the last one.

Having watched the footage, I'm surprised there isn't some sort of vetting process to stop the same lunatics attending.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          I do hope that whoever attends manages to behave rather better than some that were present at the last one.

Having watched the footage, I'm surprised there isn't some sort of vetting process to stop the same lunatics attending.
                          do you mean this one?

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

QPR Fans’ Forum - Thursday 1st May 2014

QPR Chairman Tony Fernandes will answer your questions at next week's QPR Fans’ Forum at Loftus Road …

The R's chief will be joined on the panel by CEO Philip Beard, captain Clint Hill and Rangers legend Rodney Marsh.

The Forum – which is invite-only for Away Season Ticket Holders, as well as R’s fans with 540+ Loyalty Points (as of 22/04/14) – will take place next Thursday (May 1st) at Loftus Road, with invitations being sent in the post this week.

We can also confirm that a representative from each of the fans' sites have been invited to attend the forum.

All topics are open for discussion and you can submit your questions now. E-mail your questions to Andy Rees ( andyr@qpr.co.uk ) or tweet @OfficialQPR using the hashtag #QPRFansForum.

Alternatively please post any questions you have here, and whoever goes will try to get as many as possible answered on the night.

The full event will be streamed live via the club's YouTube channel from 7.00-8.00pm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNNoKyP5TQU

Comment

Working...
                            X