Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    Sherwood and Sir Les to take over please
    If only

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      Sherwood and Sir Les to take over please
      Anytime before the Play Off's please!

Comment

If ...and that's a big if, (can't see HR going back) Sherwood and Ferdy would remain part of his staff, like they were before

Comment

Not a hope in hell of Arry going back to Spuds
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
            Haven't posted rumour in ages as the mate who used to let me know stuff ain't at the club anymore.
            But have a mate at another club who...
            Reckons that redknapp is going back to spurs is trying to get remy there and pay us over the 10m buyout clause.
            We will see

just to let you know that the itk league will be starting again on the first of june and your name is the first to be entered along with dazzer and fact's
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Not a hope in hell of Arry going back to Spuds
              Levy hates him with a vengeance and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                just to let you know that the itk league will be starting again on the first of june and your name is the first to be entered along with dazzer and fact's
                I forgot all about this, who won it or did you lose count?

Comment

Can you start a 'dkn' league as well, and see if we can beat the other one?

Comment

Redknapp will never get a job at a decent club again. He's outdated and has winged it and got lucky throughout his career - Spurs will NEVER take him back.

I don't want Sherwood anywhere near QPR, the guy is basically 'Arry's disciple. No tactical nous whatsoever but the media go lightly on him cos he's english and a "good lad". He chooses to leave Spurs' best players on the bench and then publicly slates them. Talks down the squad to make his own failings seem smaller. Absolutely shite manager and a scummy **** too.

Les is a legend here but it won't end well if he comes back. Management aint for everyone/.

We need a proper manager with a philosophy and a clear idea of how he wants the team set up and how we're gonna go about our business, not some chancer who's gonna come here, **** around, refuse to acknowledge their mistakes, blame the club and then walk away with a big fat compensation.

Comment

Sorry, but it's more likely that City will take back Ian Holloway than Spurs will take back Redknapp.

What will be interesting is what happens at the end of the season: Rangers win the playoffs, and Redknapp thinks "One more chance of making it big in the Prem" or "I got Rangers promoted, and my life's work is complete." Or Rangers lost in the playoffs and Redknapp thinks "Another year and I can do it." or "Fvck this, I've had enough of it."

As an outsider it is impossible to predict - and I guess you guys feel the same.

Comment

Redknapp left Spurs & Levy on good terms, Levy phoned him to wish him luck when he got the QPR job, so I don't think there is an issue with Levy, it's just I can't realistically see it happening as they are going after that Dutch manager.

Plus I don't think Harry wants the stress of trying to finish top 4 with Spurs.

Comment

Hope so, Warnock in

Let's get our Rangers back
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                            Redknapp left Spurs & Levy on good terms, Levy phoned him to wish him luck when he got the QPR job, so I don't think there is an issue with Levy, it's just I can't realistically see it happening as they are going after that Dutch manager.

Plus I don't think Harry wants the stress of trying to finish top 4 with Spurs.
                            Levy put the block on defoe doing a month here before torontos season started, they dont like each other anymore after the england job/sacking bidniss, im certain ive read it loads of times.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                              Redknapp will never get a job at a decent club again. He's outdated and has winged it and got lucky throughout his career - Spurs will NEVER take him back.

I don't want Sherwood anywhere near QPR, the guy is basically 'Arry's disciple. No tactical nous whatsoever but the media go lightly on him cos he's english and a "good lad". He chooses to leave Spurs' best players on the bench and then publicly slates them. Talks down the squad to make his own failings seem smaller. Absolutely shite manager and a scummy **** too.

Les is a legend here but it won't end well if he comes back. Management aint for everyone/.

We need a proper manager with a philosophy and a clear idea of how he wants the team set up and how we're gonna go about our business, not some chancer who's gonna come here, **** around, refuse to acknowledge their mistakes, blame the club and then walk away with a big fat compensation.
                              Yep, good post.

Baffled by the amount of people who want Sherwood. What has he done to warrant getting the job, exactly?

Comment

Forget the Chelsea thing with us, I wouldn't mind Steve Clark.

Comment

Working...
                                X