Poster of the year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
    Have you forgotten that amazing man hug we had at Villa away last season in the pub before hand and in the away end?
    Forgotten ? ? ?

Never ......

It's locked away nice & safe in the VVANK-BANK

Title of the thread best poster NOT best reach around looks like Stanley has that one wrapped up ;-}
    Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 23-04-2014, 04:50 PM.
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Bring back QBlockPete

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
        Bring back QBlockPete
        People think this site is bad now for cyber wars! remember the days of paladini poodles v the rest

Pete took a coating on here day in day out bless him.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          People think this site is bad now for cyber wars! remember the days of paladini poodles v the rest

Pete took a coating on here day in day out bless him.
          he took a coating in saliva for the first few years though

it took far, far too long for most WATRBs types to cotton on to the reason this site existed. and you still see the legacy today, loads more gullible people here than on Report or LFW say. you wouldn't think one bloke posting stupid transfer leaks on a messageboard could divide a fanbase but there you go

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
            I have never needed any moderation
            no...but medication....yes!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
              Cheers Bush, just a shame I'm mentioned in the same sentence as Taffy

Oi less of the baldism comments !

Another pairing with Dave .......

Thanks to all of the above for mentioning me, undeserved I'm sure, well apart from Hitman who still owes me a pint or 7 for the advice ( I'll collect at Wembley )

Many many great & funny posters who help the day go quicker with a little chuckle;

Matty - Very sharp and right on my 'humour' wavelength

Vesp's - for his music & political insight

Dave - Great funnies & when he loses it

Van - for his middle of the night, well pissed, random posts ( phish me self some mornings imagining the state you were in )

TW - The voice of reason when all around him have lost their heads

WestActon - for fair play in his posts & the ability to see both sides ( also for being half Scottish )

Kevin McCloud - For his great use of Asterisks *************

I could go on all day BUT if pushed, my one vote would be for .......................................

El Facto - Absolute header who spends way too much time on here, post I still giggle about ( apart from WEARE's one punch thread ) is when he did the match thread for a Saturday when we weren't even playing .........
              Can I add DEEPCUT for his pretence of supporting QPR so he has an excuse to hang around Wood Lane hoping for a glimpse of Susanna Reid.

Even taking to wearing a Burka once she got the restraining order.
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

[QUOTE=NW_Hoopz;1249039]Cheers Bush, just a shame I'm mentioned in the same sentence as Taffy

Another pairing with Dave .......

Bl**dy Jock stalker, even nicked me birthday........the Romans had the right idea!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Bl**dy Jock stalker, even nicked me birthday........the Romans had the right idea!!

AND that's why we love ya

Of course The Romans built the wall BECAUSE they couldn't tame us , not to keep us out !

PS was going to change my vote to you BUT ya can't even do the 'reply with quote' thingy correctly

Comment

Comment

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm susanne reid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Why the fark am I not being considered by anyone???????
                        And yes...I read through the whole thread
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Why the fark am I not being considered by anyone???????
                          Obviously a ginger thing - didn't you know we are all "ists" of some form or other and Dave, it didn't go unnoticed that your comment about loving everyone, but some more than others, clearly makes you a communist, as well as all the other things
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            Obviously a ginger thing - didn't you know we are all "ists" of some form or other and Dave, it didn't go unnoticed that your comment about loving everyone, but some more than others, clearly makes you a communist, as well as all the other things
                            Welsh & a Communist ? ? ?

Not got much going for him has our Dave ........... Lets hope he's not ginger too Eh !

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Why the fark am I not being considered by anyone???????
                              Too many good posters (yourself included) to mention everyone Ginge. It's a sign of our success

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                                Too many good posters (yourself included) to mention everyone Ginge. It's a sign of our success
                                That's the diplomatic way of saying it's because you're ginger......

Comment

Working...
                                X