Poster of the year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poster of the year!

******** to the player of the year. Who would be your poster of the year?
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

acceptance speech written n place on awards shelf await!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Marshy

Comment

Weareqpr12

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
          Weareqpr12
          Second
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

MattyRangers
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

me of course, all of you other posters are just here to make up the numbers!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

but if i had to pick it would be .....TW!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Davesviews
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    MattyRangers
                    Same,

Comment

There are many good posters to pick from, we can have up to 20 names in a poll.

List the members names below, the best 20 will end up in a poll, the poll will be a private multi poll, no one can see who you voted.

The members with the top 3 votes will win a Parker Pen each.

Marshy
                      Weareqpr12 - 2 votes
                      MattyRangers - 2 votes
                      TW

Comment

Me. Solely for my comedic input into this post http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-Oguchi-Onyewu

Comment

Surely this site will pick the Norwich boy or the Leicester one....

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            There are many good posters to pick from, we can have up to 20 names in a poll.

List the members names below, the best 20 will end up in a poll, the poll will be a private multi poll, no one can see who you voted.

The members with the top 3 votes will win a Parker Pen each.

Marshy
                            Weareqpr12 - 2 votes
                            MattyRangers - 2 votes
                            TW
                            Just like how we get a Players player of the year and Supporters player or the year I think on top of the WATRB Poster of the Year there should also be a CCG Posters Poster of the year on behalf of the main forum. The CCG identified poster of the year on the main forum would be the equivalent of the Ballon d'Or and would have extra prestige given the quality and intellect of those allowed to vote its like the difference between the BAFTAs and Oscars

Comment

I just want to know where MYU gets all the Parker pens?

Is he friends with Michael Parkinson...

Comment

Working...
                              X