need ticket for watford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need ticket for watford

i will pay twice face value,please help me to achieve a dream of a lifetime,i want to witness zamora hatrick,send mobile number if you can help.......thamks
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Is it sell out???
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

im

im assuming its a sell out,but maybe there could be tickets left

More...

Comment

Still tickets left.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/tickets/information/home-tickets/
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Pm me for twice value tickets tedward.

Comment

tickets still left on official site... don't pay x2 Ted...

Comment

i

just went on ythe official site but it says its selling millwall tickets for 15 pound but no mention of the watford game,i will drive up there at 10 am

More...

Comment

After getting routed in Watford Ted I hope that you are pulling together and commanding all battalions and legions of Rangers fans against Watford tomorrow

Comment

watford are bringing a 'firm' of 50 south oxkey jets after they routed our yoof up there.... however 150-200 qpr oldskool c-mob are gathering and the south oxhey jets gonna get mullered!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yes i think about thirty northolt,twenty c mob,twenty five westborurne park,razor squad mostly afro caribians,50 qpr youth,199 ladbroke grove this added to the usoal nutcracker suite will make up a firm of about 4 hundred these will be disapated along the uxbridge road another three hundred will be in some of the pubs,so with a force of seven hundred it should be a very intesrtesting day for the ****ford

we have also 100 midget who will be riding bikes,these guys have had there teeth sharpened up like
                    razor blades,they all come from papa new guinee and are cannibles,genitalia is there equizalent to bangers and mash

also we are bringing the most terrryfying mob in london,yes its the wait for ....BRENTFORD
                    YES THEE BTRENTFORD ARE TERRYFYING WHEN THE WATFORD HWERE THERE TERRYFYING WAR CRY THEY WILL GO HOME

NO ONE LIKES US WE DONT CARE WE ARE BRENTFORD SUPER BRENTFORD,WE ARE BRENTFORD WE DONT CARE,erm with the brentford comming can i advise all qpr fans not to wear colours im sure i dont have to tell you how dangerous the bees fans are

More...

Comment

There was ment to be 200 grove but charlie clubfoot told me he has to bring his mum to mass but she has wrote an absence note. He'll be back for the wall game.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        just went on ythe official site but it says its selling millwall tickets for 15 pound but no mention of the watford game,i will drive up there at 10 am
                        Ted where did you see the £15 Millwall tickets, I can't find them on the site.

Comment

Have you sorted a ticket yet Ted??

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            There was ment to be 200 grove but charlie clubfoot told me he has to bring his mum to mass but she has wrote an absence note. He'll be back for the wall game.

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

west acton

west acton i havent ,ill be with victor from 11 am in the cafe,if anybody has a spare get hold of me,in the springbok from 12 am onwards if no spare tickets by one o clock them ill have to buy one but there are a massive amount of spares about

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X