Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    Hill left back for me
    Yes, I think that is probably our best defensive line up, with Dunne and Onuoha in the middle.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I don't know what's gone on with this cat but he's certainly been prone to blunders for a while now, I don't really trust him and I was one thinking he may be the best LB in the division earlier! I love the fro though!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
        BAE is a good player. Was always one of Spurs' most consistent, definitely better than that Rose they've got playing at the moment.

I think his poor form and lack of effort says a lot about our club at the moment. Why is it that good players come to us and become shite? Why does no one put any effort in? Why is there no pride?

Our problems run a lot deeper than 1 or 2 slack players or a useless manager. It's clear QPR is rotten from inside out. We need a mass cull. TF & co really need to look at our coaches and back room staff, because it's OBVIOUS that no one is really going for it. Why do our players not improve? All that time to practice and train and it's just the same **** every week

Burn it down and start again. Fulham have already surpassed us as the top place for young players in the area. We need to have a serious look at the coaching methods

Totally agree with you. Brilliant post

Comment

BAE is a good player. Was always one of Spurs' most consistent, definitely better than that Rose they've got playing at the moment.

I think his poor form and lack of effort says a lot about our club at the moment. Why is it that good players come to us and become shite? Why does no one put any effort in? Why is there no pride?

Our problems run a lot deeper than 1 or 2 slack players or a useless manager. It's clear QPR is rotten from inside out. We need a mass cull. TF & co really need to look at our coaches and back room staff, because it's OBVIOUS that no one is really going for it. Why do our players not improve? All that time to practice and train and it's just the same **** every week

Burn it down and start again. Fulham have already surpassed us as the top place for young players in the area. We need to have a serious look at the coaching methods
          Very good post this.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Think that's a bit over-dramatic that we are rotten to the core, but there are definitely some things that need changing.

Firstly, if Ekotto was that good Spurs would have kept him.

As for players becoming sh1te when they get here not sure that's true, think we just expect them to be better than they are because of their name. Not many were disappointed last year when we brought in Bosingwa last year or Ekotto this year.

However like you said, I do think that we are going to get rid of a lot this year AGAIN to get rid of players that aren't really motivated, but thought that's what we were supposed to have done last year?

It just makes it very difficult to get a settled consistent performing side when you are changing between 10 and 20 players every season.

Comment

I dont think we are rotten to the core but I do agree things need a change. I think it starts with the management...The one thing I like about TF is that he seem to trust the managers completely. I dont see to much interference. Problem is I question Harrys dedication and attitude. Thats hard for me to say as Ive always rated him I just think being in the championship with us after being at spurs has been a big reality check for him and somewhere he doesnt want to be and that attitude has filtered through the club...The attitude of we shouldnt be here we are better than this and its shown in the performances.
              Ive heard all year from commentators theirs a arrogance about us but no penetration or desire and its hurt us badly.

Comment

BAE isnt our player. I bet he doesvwhat he wants as he knows hes going home to spurs, why bother exerting himself

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  BAE isnt our player. I bet he doesvwhat he wants as he knows hes going home to spurs, why bother exerting himself
                  You do wonder about certain players when joining us that suddenly turn sh*te overnight!!
                  Take Park for example, was a consistent player when called upon at any time by Man Utd.
                  Words cannot even describe his performances here!!
                  Samba was the same as well, and Hoillet isn't too far away either.

Comment

I think it is partly down to the attitudes of players, management and coaches.

whatever it is, I'd rather Redknapp did not select BAE again. I'd prefer Hill, Yun and Traore in that order at left back before BAE. I am basing this on BAE's inconsistenmt displayes and errors since the Burnley game on 1st Feb, when he cost QPR a goal and almost a winner. He was dreadful at Leicester, easily done for pace by Nugent , before getting sent off for a pointless challenge.

Comment

There's no doubt BAE is an arrogant #### that don't care about QPR and got sent off on purpose so he could have bank holiday Monday doing fvck all.

Him and Bos****0rrrr are similar because they both think they are better than what they are and only play football for a payday, not cos they enjoy it.
                      Its only certain players that have come to rangers and not been up to for it.. id say it was more down to mercenaries on big wages playing for top clubs on a lot of money in front of 40k a week.. coming to little old qpr, playing in front of 17k a week and playing sh1t football.. when you have been at the top, what is there to get up for when you come to a club like qpr.. its more a case of 'how the mighty have fallen' and don't they know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X