BAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
    mate , he maybe in your book a focking good leftback but a focking good left back who dont want to play for us is about as much good as a chocolate teapot! its all very well having the skill but if he dont really want to be here playing for our great club then he can fock off back to spurs! im sick to death of seeing lazy halfassed couldnt give a fock ****s putting on our shirt! The sooner we rid our club of this type of player the better, its as if they think they are doing us a favour by being here, the only favour i want from them types is to go asap!
    He wants to play Premier league and will do his best he'll get there.

Comment

Give that position to someone who gives a damn, in fact do that with all positions.

This guy is taking the mick out of our club, he don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Give that position to someone who gives a damn, in fact do that with all positions.

This guy is taking the mick out of our club, he don't care.
        Very naive approach. Do you think Zlatan cares about PSG or any other club he plays for?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          Very naive approach. Do you think Zlatan cares about PSG or any other club he plays for?
          No but he does his job properly

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
            Does that red mean an automatic 6 match ban, therefore making him ineligible for the rest of the season ?

Just wishful thinking then

Yuk-sun should have been our 1st choice LB since the Jan transfer window

Surname goes Yun, and his first name goes "Suk-Young"

Comment

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                im fed up with overpaid,overhyped,overhere french/africans in our game full stop!
                What about the ones who aren't overhyped and overpaid? Our lad Riyad Mahrez (French Algerian) is awesome: and knowing Pearson, he is absolutely not overpaid.

As I said before, I thought Assou-Ekotto's performance today was appalling - but to some extent, that is down to the way he is managed. Not making a big comparison, but Pearson would have sent him packing by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  The bloke smokes pot. Looks stoned out his nut every time he plays. No facial expression or effort atal. Lazy cant
                  You have to buy me a new laptop, i just spill my beers my current one. That was hilarious

Comment

He also has the most T watish haircut since "Pineapple head" Jason Lee! GET YOUR F UCKING HAIR CUT POT HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

tbh technically he is good (better than Hill) but his attitudes is his main problem.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

BAE = Barstewardy arrreshole everyday
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          BAE = Barstewardy arrreshole everyday
                          Or biggest a rsehole ever

Comment

BAE is a very talented player. Some of his touches, distribution and compusure are first class at this level. But that doesnt justify his attitude. In recent weeks his laid back attitude has cost us a few times and as a manager how long can you keep letting that happen. With young yun in the background who is showing great potential I hope harry plays him and gives him the run in the team he deserves.
                            I have a feeling hill might end of slipping into the position though with dunne and onohua cbs....

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                              Much better than Boswinga.
                              still a ****

Comment

BAE is a good player. Was always one of Spurs' most consistent, definitely better than that Rose they've got playing at the moment.

I think his poor form and lack of effort says a lot about our club at the moment. Why is it that good players come to us and become shite? Why does no one put any effort in? Why is there no pride?

Our problems run a lot deeper than 1 or 2 slack players or a useless manager. It's clear QPR is rotten from inside out. We need a mass cull. TF & co really need to look at our coaches and back room staff, because it's OBVIOUS that no one is really going for it. Why do our players not improve? All that time to practice and train and it's just the same **** every week

Burn it down and start again. Fulham have already surpassed us as the top place for young players in the area. We need to have a serious look at the coaching methods

Comment

Working...
                                X