No announcement yet.

BAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Championship players are better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Championship players are better than him.
      My nans better than him, and shes brown bread for ten years.

Comment

The bloke smokes pot. Looks stoned out his nut every time he plays. No facial expression or effort atal. Lazy cant

Comment

is he french/african?
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            is he french/african?
            Yes. Born in Arras, parents from the Cameroons.

I thought he was appalling today. I think it was the first time I've seen him, and like a couple of other posters, I thought he looked as if he was trying to get sent off. He could have got a second yellow a couple of times before the ref actually showed it to him, and when he did, Assou-Ekotto seemed as if he wasn't that bothered. Real insult to the fans and his teammates.

Comment

Send the f acker back to Spurs. If Harry picks him Saturday let's boo him out if the club like Boswinga.

Comment

Much better than Boswinga.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  Much better than Boswinga.
                  That's not saying much

Comment

At least Boswinga got the hump for not playing BAE don't look like he even wants too. He plays like he is actually doing us a favour. I have defended him in the past but Yun has shown he can do an equal job of him if not better so save on the wages and send him back

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      That's not saying much
                      This is a **** league and BAE will shine when we play play-offs. Wouldn't care mysef trying too much in this league - if I was him.
                      Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 19-04-2014, 06:55 PM.

Comment

This is a **** league and BE will shine when we play play-offs. Wouldn't care mysef trying too much in this league - if I was him.
                        So do you think him not caring or trying too much when he's clearly a talented player is acceptable ? Do you not think its a complete **** take and an incredible show of disrespect towards the club and it's supporters ? I personally don't ever want to see the lazy c unt in a rangers top again . I'd rather give it to yun , at least he puts in a shift

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          So do you think him not caring or trying too much when he's clearly a talented player is acceptable ? Do you not think its a complete **** take and an incredible show of disrespect towards the club and it's supporters ? I personally don't ever want to see the lazy c unt in a rangers top again . I'd rather give it to yun , at least he puts in a shift
                          It's only natural behavior.

Comment

This is a **** league and BAE will shine when we play play-offs. Wouldn't care mysef trying too much in this league - if I was him.
                            mate , he maybe in your book a focking good leftback but a focking good left back who dont want to play for us is about as much good as a chocolate teapot! its all very well having the skill but if he dont really want to be here playing for our great club then he can fock off back to spurs! im sick to death of seeing lazy halfassed couldnt give a fock ****s putting on our shirt! The sooner we rid our club of this type of player the better, its as if they think they are doing us a favour by being here, the only favour i want from them types is to go asap!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

im fed up with overpaid,overhyped,overhere french/africans in our game full stop!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

It's only natural behavior.
                                fair enough, the its only natural behaviour for me to despise and hate players of this ilk!
                                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                                X