Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The playoff team we'd most/least like to play...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The playoff team we'd most/least like to play...

Been thinking about which time the Rangers would most like to face/least like to face in the playoffs. Derby is still playing with confidence and form; Wigan off another FA cup masterpiece is perhaps playing even better; and whichever team scores the sixth and final playoff spot is sure to be on an emotional "this is our fate" high. For my two cents, believe we match up best against Derby, just bested Wigan in a match without a fully healthy squad, and whoever makes the final playoff position (short of a bad spell at the end) will have a worse record than QPR.

Ergo, we are good with any and all comers. What's perhaps more important is securing at least 4th place so we can command home field advantage.

Finally, beating Leicester tomorrow, with a fairly healthy squad, could serve to push the "reset button" on our whole season. Believe the lost to Leicester at Loftus Road earlier this season became a turning point for both teams.

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    Been thinking about which time the Rangers would most like to face/least like to face in the playoffs. Derby is still playing with confidence and form; Wigan off another FA cup masterpiece is perhaps playing even better; and whichever team scores the sixth and final playoff spot is sure to be on an emotional "this is our fate" high. For my two cents, believe we match up best against Derby, just bested Wigan in a match without a fully healthy squad, and whoever makes the final playoff position (short of a bad spell at the end) will have a worse record than QPR.

Ergo, we are good with any and all comers. What's perhaps more important is securing at least 4th place so we can command home field advantage.

Finally, beating Leicester tomorrow, with a fairly healthy squad, could serve to push the "reset button" on our whole season. Believe the lost to Leicester at Loftus Road earlier this season became a turning point for both teams.

I think its gonna be Us v Derby in Final.

Comment

Good guess. Would like to have that game.

Comment

Derby look very strong and Schteve sounds very impressive and looks very comfortable with how things are going as opposed to looking to blame any Tom or D1ck but certainly not Harry.....

Comment

Wigan, away leg first it's a blinding place for a night out hopefully on the Friday night

Comment

it will be wigan at home first game methinks , as i think we will finish in 5th place

Comment

Wigan haven't scored against us this season, and we haven't scored against brighton.

Comment

Would prefer derby or whoever finishes sixth - wigan the toughest game - would prefer us to get to wembley easiest way possible and then its a lottery but one i think we could win

Comment

We play Wigan and they are a very good side, better than Derby.

Comment

Working...
                  X