No announcement yet.

P.O.T.Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea but only the player with the most MOM votes win the trophy, I'll sort it out soon.

Comment

if i was voting i would choose Rob Green. Top season

Comment

For me it has to be Dunne.. He made a huge difference and played a massive part of the clean sheet run.
        I know he`s gone off the boil recently but it`s been a long hard season for him after being out injured for so long.
        We need to rest him until the play-offs.
        After that Green.

Comment

It has to be Hilly again, no shadow of a doubt!

Comment

Clint for me. But let's see in seven games time....

Comment

Joey by a mile! Sadly not too many other candidates Green? Dunne? would've probably been Charlie but for the injury? And might still be should he score in the play offs? but I'll tell you who it won't be a certain Mr Carroll or Keane

Comment

Joey, Austin and Simpson are all worthy candidates IMO.

Rules is is rules though, and Barton has it on MOTMs.

Surprised me me this year with his improvement in attitude. Still needs to stop talking to the refs

Will be interesting to see if he wants to stay regardless of what league we're in next year.

Comment

Hang on a second, people are writing off Austin due to games missed through injury and giving their vote to Joey.... Joey has missed plenty of games through injury & suspension. In fact, Austin has played more games this season than Barton: 25 league games for Austin, 22 for Barton
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Hang on a second, people are writing off Austin due to games missed through injury and giving their vote to Joey.... Joey has missed plenty of games through injury & suspension. In fact, Austin has played more games this season than Barton: 25 league games for Austin, 22 for Barton
                    No way, that cant be right?????

Comment

Robert Green

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Not sure where you got 22 from, it's 32:

http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/27050/joey-barton?cc=5739
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Greeno
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            Not sure where you got 22 from, it's 32:

http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/27050/joey-barton?cc=5739
                            Oops I've been fed dud info. Apologies, I retract my above statement

Still think Austin's contribution this year is of such importance to us he should still get POTY though.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I agree with the majority in that we should have two winners, we just don't have the funds after having a really bad year. We'll stick to the MOTM votes this year, but next year if things go well, then we'll offer two trophy's.

Joey did win the most MOTM votes by a country mile this season on here, you may look at the votes in the MOTM section.

Comment

Greeno

Comment

Working...
                                X