Spare Leicester Ticket Going.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare Leicester Ticket Going.

Last minute I know but I've got a spare Leicester ticket going, don't want any money for it. Anybody that has pals going or whatever and fancies tagging along, give us a PM and I'm happy to meet in Leicester tomorrow to give you a ticket

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

I'll have it matty,will shout you a halal Leicestershire all you can eat love.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

You be careful if Van gets ya any food Matty, he has previous for slipping roofies into things, you'll wake up in a train station toilets feeling used & abused !
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
        You be careful if Van gets ya any food Matty, he has previous for slipping roofies into things, you'll wake up in a train station toilets feeling used & abused !
        C'mon hoopzie, you know that was lust that took over between us xx

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          C'mon hoopzie, you know that was lust that took over between us xx
          LUST ? ? ?

Last thing I remember about the Villa away game is having a beer with you then waking up alone in a Travelodge surrounded by Satsumas & an empty bottle of Baileys ......... The Paramedic said there wouldn't have been so much damage if you'd inserted the neck end of it first !
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

LUST ? ? ?

Last thing I remember about the Villa away game is having a beer with you then waking up alone in a Travelodge surrounded by Satsumas & an empty bottle of Baileys ......... The Paramedic said there wouldn't have been so much damage if you'd inserted the neck end of it first !
            :laughter_s,mall:the satsumas were part of your 5 a day and the Bailey's bottle? Well I've never seen a man squat lift ln that fashion before.at least I had the decency to hose you down before I left ***

Comment

LUST ? ? ?

:laughter_s,mall:the satsumas were part of your 5 a day and the Bailey's bottle? Well I've never seen a man squat lift ln that fashion before.at least I had the decency to hose you down before I left ***

Comment

Working...
              X