i would love it if ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i would love it if ?????

look im a stuant supporter born in queen charlottes dad was in cathnore rd and mum was at the end of south africa rd 52 Bloemfontein rd....my granddad drove a 3 wheeler disabled car and was a busker in london...well money collector lol...what id give to get a ticket for the final of playoffs, if we do i would be really happy ....id tell you my life story but your server would implode

can you turn base metal into gold?
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KILLORGLIN-R View Post
      look im a stuant supporter born in queen charlottes dad was in cathnore rd and mum was at the end of south africa rd 52 Bloemfontein rd....my granddad drove a 3 wheeler disabled car and was a busker in london...well money collector lol...what id give to get a ticket for the final of playoffs, if we do i would be really happy ....id tell you my life story but your server would implode
      i remember your father in William Hills next to Glads cafe after we beat Chelsea 6-0 said " be fair even i could run through the Chelsea defense" which was quite funny
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
        i remember your father in William Hills next to Glads cafe after we beat Chelsea 6-0 said " be fair even i could run through the Chelsea defense" which was quite funny
        funny thing is his name was william....see now tooting horn outside papershop at top of Bloemfontein rd lol....no but seriously i would love a ticket obviously i would pay

Comment

Working...
        X