Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your three 'realistic' signings if we dont go up??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no player over 30 please , but most of above i'd agree with

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      What's happened to your last tip Stevie May I know clips can be deceiving but he looks like a C/F that puts himself about ideal for the championship

well 'realistic' targets old bean....the 'old firm' both looking at stevie may!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        On a serious note; Maguire (in all honesty not seen too much of him personally but the little I have seen he looks a class act with a big future ahead of him), Tommy Smith from Ipswich (looked a very decent player when we played em I thought) and Jordan Rhodes.
        I like the way you think Matty. That Tommy Smith regarded as one of the best defenders outside of the Prem, spoke to an Ipswich fan before the away game he was telling me how good he was. Jordan Rhodes would be a dream but its the transfer fee, never would be buy a player for 8mil plus in the Championship.

Comment

Three loans I would defo look at jack Rodwell and scot Sinclair obviously ravel

Comment

I think we'll be served a transfer imbargo if we dont go up due to ffp. Im sure I read this somewhere?

Comment

well the term up creek no paddle spring to mind!

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                I think we'll be served a transfer imbargo if we dont go up due to ffp. Im sure I read this somewhere?
                Will kick in next January transfer window if we do.

Comment

Bamford is a great shout....was saying we should of got him in Jan. If cardiff go down id try a bid for craig noone, think hes a class winger. lansbury is a great shout too.

Comment

Someone mentioned Matt Mills from Bolton. He was one of Eriksson's big signings for City, and to be honest he was sh!te - real big-time Charlie attitude. Neil Danns, also with Bolton (from us) wasn't popular with the Leicester faithful, but I liked him a lot.

Michael Morrison (at Charlton) is an excellent defender (also ex-City) and I also like Lansbury, Reid and Lascelles at Forest - who are going to have to cut their squad way down to comply with FFP.

Can you keep Morrison for a full season? He would be a brilliant signing, even on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      Bamford is a great shout....was saying we should of got him in Jan. If cardiff go down id try a bid for craig noone, think hes a class winger. lansbury is a great shout too.
                      Depends on whether Derby go up, but they might want to try and keep him - he's made all the difference for them this season.

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
                        Someone mentioned Matt Mills from Bolton. He was one of Eriksson's big signings for City, and to be honest he was sh!te - real big-time Charlie attitude. Neil Danns, also with Bolton (from us) wasn't popular with the Leicester faithful, but I liked him a lot.

Michael Morrison (at Charlton) is an excellent defender (also ex-City) and I also like Lansbury, Reid and Lascelles at Forest - who are going to have to cut their squad way down to comply with FFP.

Can you keep Morrison for a full season? He would be a brilliant signing, even on loan.
                        I've heard good things about this Morrison from Charlton. How come you lot let him go?

Comment

lian ridgewell anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            I've heard good things about this Morrison from Charlton. How come you lot let him go?
                            It was Eriksson: Morrison was a Pearson signing, and wasn't a "name". But he is a class-act defender and, with Jack Hobbs - now with Florist - made us really difficult to score against when we were in league one, and when we were back up in the Championship. You'd do well to sign him if you don't get promoted through the playoffs, and if Charlton go down, he'd probably be available.

Comment

Stefan Johansen from Celtic, Barry Bannan and the promising Birmingham winger. I Canīt remember his name..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Maguire will go for big bucks so Elphick is a good choice. Add Norwood from Huddersfield and offer the scum a good price for McEachran who will never get near the first team there and we can outdo Wiggun on an offer (assuming they don't go up.)

Comment

Working...
                                X