Clear All

Do 3rd Place Team play 6th placed Team?

Comment

yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        yep.
        Cheers.
        I reckon Ipswich might be dark horses and just sneak into the play offs.
        Don't think they have been in Top 6 this season, so would be dodgy team to play.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Wigan will be the biggest challenge in my eyes - just think playing them at wembley is the best bet for us....personally wouldnt want them in the semi's. they are a good team as they demonstrated today by beating reading 3 - 0.
          Get them to wembley which is pretty much our back yard and with us outnumbering their support id fancy it. I find it hard to believe out all of the teams most seem comfortable with wigan straight away...surely we all want the easiest route to the final??
          exactly this, even if we lose at Wembley, at my age it may be my last visit
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            I think if we get to the Final we will win it.
            It's these Semi's that worry me.

Comment

Mine too, are you in your 20's as well?
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

That's pretty funny Carl!

But I thought you were an optimist!
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  Hes 15. Ha ha.

Comment

Back in 1999, City got to the League Cup final at Wembley and lost to Spurs. There was a whole bunch of us there, including the father of one of my mates. This old guy was in his late 80s, and had been a fan since 1929, and had never seen us win a cup competition at Wembley.

After the match, he was very philosophical, saying it was a grand day out and how much he had enjoyed it, but of course most people were looking at him and thinking "Poor old ******. That's his last chance gone." Then the following season, we got to the final again, where we played Tranmere and won 2-1 and he got the biggest cheer of the day for being there.

So never say never...

Comment

I've managed to attend all 4 of our visits to Wembley, 1967 as a young-un, my favourite day being a Rangers fan. Unfortunately it's been down hill since, Oxford being my worst day
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                      X