Take a bow Tony Pulis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
    I have a mate down here who is a Stoke fan, and he says they were right to get rid of Pulis and that Hughes "has really got Stoke playing well". I'm seeing him for a drink tonight, and shall take delight in pointing out that Palace (rock bottom when Pulis took over) are now just below Stoke, and could catch them before the end of the season. I'm also going to have a two-part bet with him that (a) City finish above Stoke next year abd (b) that Stoke get relegated. Thinking about it, I might make it a three-part bet, with the last part being that Hughes gets the sack before Christmas. What do you think?
    so you like to come on here and act like TW's love child and then come out with finishing higher than an established premier league club in your 1st season. You won't even stay up and I can see you struggle massively next season. Unless you think wheeling out Nugent is going to scare premier league defenders then you need to wake up to reality. When you get relegated come back on here and admit you made a fool of yourself otherwise go back to your foxes biscuit man and his dog bouncer message board
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
      Manager of the season, HR hang your head in shame!
      TP Never been relegated as a manager......

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        robbo its all about having the right mentality and approach to players....i think if you 'diss' redknapp you are frozen out ala swp(who i believe wouldve helped our plight this season)....pulis had big problem with cameron jerome but forgave n forget n is now getting a shift outta him....redknapp has too big na ego to ever say 'im wrong'!
        Same goes with adel when Robbo and I were the only ones that wanted adel to stay over harry
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Same goes with adel when Robbo and I were the only ones that wanted adel to stay over harry
          you have further proven my point there weare....forgot about adel who 'would' have won us some tight games!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            No-one would have wanted him.
            I agree he wouldn't have been a popular choice at first (and he wasn't at Palace), but he would have done a fantastic job inkeeping QPR up. Not only that, but they would have been able to attack and defend set pieces.
            Some would have been worried about the lack of quality football, but compared to the tripe we have witnessed under Redknapp, would that have been worse?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              Who played for them last night? Reckon at least of them would cause meltdown on here if we signed them? Delaney play? Pulis has done an excellent job and knows how to build a team
              Dealney has been an intergral part of their defence. For me he has always been a decent central defender, but QPR used him as a left back!

Chammakh Jerome Puncheon (who Warnock signed and left to rot in the rserves in favour of SWP! and who Hughes decided to send back to Southampton), Dann, Jedniak Ledley amongst others.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                I always wanted Taarabt to stay. He could have been doing what Mossison is doing now, only throught the whole season instead of the last 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
                  I have a mate down here who is a Stoke fan, and he says they were right to get rid of Pulis and that Hughes "has really got Stoke playing well". I'm seeing him for a drink tonight, and shall take delight in pointing out that Palace (rock bottom when Pulis took over) are now just below Stoke, and could catch them before the end of the season. I'm also going to have a two-part bet with him that (a) City finish above Stoke next year abd (b) that Stoke get relegated. Thinking about it, I might make it a three-part bet, with the last part being that Hughes gets the sack before Christmas. What do you think?
                  One things for sure.. you boys will need to invest heavily to stay up next season.. Only reason Palace have stayed up is cos they investead and put their hand in their pocket to sign Scott Dann, Jerome, Puncheon, Chamakh, Joe Ledley, Tom Ince.. Cardiff aint invested properly.. Hull have with Long and Jelavic.

I read Pearson doesn't wana invest heavily.. if that's the case you will be down by Xmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    he took over when palace were bottom with the same points we had when redknapp took over.....he has easily kept them up and spent nothing hardly.................redknapp.....well we know what happened......pulis miles better manager than harry the chancer!
                    Not quite the same points they had 7 to QPR's 4, but I do afree had he taen over QPR would have had a much stronger finish to the season and perhaps pulled out of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Not quite the same points they had 7 to QPR's 4, but I do afree had he taen over QPR would have had a much stronger finish to the season and perhaps pulled out of trouble.
                      Not to mention Pulis made some decent signing in Jan.. the only decent one we made was Andros Townsend and only he was on loan

Comment

the way we just rolled over and gave up withut so much of a snarl really grates with me.....the likes of fabio/boswa nker/grannero really were our darkest hour!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          I agree he wouldn't have been a popular choice at first (and he wasn't at Palace), but he would have done a fantastic job inkeeping QPR up. Not only that, but they would have been able to attack and defend set pieces.
                          Some would have been worried about the lack of quality football, but compared to the tripe we have witnessed under Redknapp, would that have been worse?
                          If we had stuck with Hughes, we would play fantastic football now and would had sealed an automatic promotion long ago.

Comment

Pullis has done well ok. but who is the engineer behind the team ? one Gerry Francis the man who should have been brought home when they left Stoke

Comment

great coach n 'proper' qpr legend is gerry...........but yee gods he still has that outrageous mullett!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                Pullis has done well ok. but who is the engineer behind the team ? one Gerry Francis the man who should have been brought home when they left Stoke
                                Fair point, after Steve Mc left I thought we would do that but....
                                Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                                X