Take a bow Tony Pulis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a bow Tony Pulis

Manager of the season, HR hang your head in shame!
    Kept the faith!

No-one would have wanted him.

Comment

Never expected that, well done to him and Palace.

They must be safe now.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        No-one would have wanted him.
        Says who , loads would have taken him

Comment

He has done some job, beaten Chelshit, Everton, and who ever else, I can't ever recall a small club like that being bottom pulling so far away, truly amazing!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Who played for them last night? Reckon at least of them would cause meltdown on here if we signed them? Delaney play? Pulis has done an excellent job and knows how to build a team

Comment

Well done Tony. Regardless of the technical aspects, I was really impressed with the fighting spirit of Crystal Palace players yesterday.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                Who played for them last night? Reckon at least of them would cause meltdown on here if we signed them? Delaney play? Pulis has done an excellent job and knows how to build a team
                Player of the season appears to be the little know pub player, Jason Puncheon - can you imagine what the usual suspects would do to him if he came to Rangers
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Did they win again last night? Strangely enough, Pulis has always been regarded as a shi...t manager on this site.
                  Last edited by Shania; 17-04-2014, 07:47 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I have a mate down here who is a Stoke fan, and he says they were right to get rid of Pulis and that Hughes "has really got Stoke playing well". I'm seeing him for a drink tonight, and shall take delight in pointing out that Palace (rock bottom when Pulis took over) are now just below Stoke, and could catch them before the end of the season. I'm also going to have a two-part bet with him that (a) City finish above Stoke next year abd (b) that Stoke get relegated. Thinking about it, I might make it a three-part bet, with the last part being that Hughes gets the sack before Christmas. What do you think?
                    Last edited by LanguedocFox; 17-04-2014, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Problem with is half of us have to high expectations since the money come in - whether we our prem or championship next year I hope we invest wisely - no more 30 + players the best of the championship if possible - players who want to play for the shirt -Pulis has a team full of players who had the desire to go out and play and graft each week

Comment

he took over when palace were bottom with the same points we had when redknapp took over.....he has easily kept them up and spent nothing hardly.................redknapp.....well we know what happened......pulis miles better manager than harry the chancer!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
                          I have a mate down here who is a Stoke fan, and he says they were right to get rid of Pulis and that Hughes "has really got Stoke playing well". I'm seeing him for a drink tonight, and shall take delight in pointing out that Palace (rock bottom when Pulis took over) are now just below Stoke, and could catch them before the end of the season. I'm also going to have a two-part bet with him that (a) City finish above Stoke next year abd (b) that Stoke get relegated. Thinking about it, I might make it a three-part bet, with the last part being that Hughes gets the sack before Christmas. What do you think?

keep your money in your sky mate....you have won this league deservedly but you will get raped in the prem.....need at least 7/8 players n we know from experience it dont work!....you have a decent keeper n the boy vardy but not much else!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            he took over when palace were bottom with the same points we had when redknapp took over.....he has easily kept them up and spent nothing hardly.................redknapp.....well we know what happened......pulis miles better manager than harry the chancer!
                            Spot on Facto. I would of been one of the people who turnt their noses up at Pulis, but credit where it is due he has done great job with a squad no where near as good as ours when you look at the players. Him and the palace players have put our mercenaries including 'arry' to shame.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

robbo its all about having the right mentality and approach to players....i think if you 'diss' redknapp you are frozen out ala swp(who i believe wouldve helped our plight this season)....pulis had big problem with cameron jerome but forgave n forget n is now getting a shift outta him....redknapp has too big na ego to ever say 'im wrong'!

Comment

Working...
                              X