X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jfish View Post
    Delaney?
    Gabbidon.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If weareqpr was mod you wouldnt have any of this shite. He would be prolific.

Comment

We really need a complete overhaul, I personally would put a young manager in place and find all the Man U back room staff that where discarded by Moyes and build from the bottom up as AF did, maybe putting some one like Ferdinand in as he has been linked in the morning papers, maybe player manager?
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          can you imagine the uproar on here if Pulis had come instead of harry at the time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          just shows that your average fan knows nowt really.
          Such an uproar that this site alone would have broken the entire internet. I consider myself a football genius and even "I" wouldn't have been happy with Pulis.

but seriously he has done a great job this year and helped them keep all that prem dough but they might struggle next year and fans will be complaining about the turgid football...short memories in football

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            If weareqpr was mod you wouldnt have any of this shite. He would be prolific.

we'd also have to sing 'the wheels on the bus' as our anthem!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              why oh why didnt we get him instead of the used car salesman!
              It doesn't mean he will do will with us, it depends on many factors on and off the field. Anyway I hope he continues his good work by beating Fulham in the day of the season.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                we'd also have to sing 'the wheels on the bus' as our anthem!
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  two pulis and palace threads in the first ten threads on the qpr section.
                  They aint even in our division, what link do we have with them?
                  Couldnt give a flying fark about him or them, is their any mods on this forum?
                  Either join them or move them to the away eh?
                  You have a point although there is a tenuous link inasmuch as people are suggesting we should have taken him over H. So merged, but not removed if that's OK
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I see Shania's comment on Pullis not inheriting a divided dressing room has been ignored ! could he have the same effect here ? I certainly doubt it .
                    For me H R should be given next season with a clear out of backroom staff , by the way what do they do except dodge any critisism [Jordan Downes and Bond ] also Phil Beards position needs looking at if we are to believe rumours of failed transfers
                    Last edited by dogsrrs; 20-04-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      I see Shania's comment on Pullis not inheriting a divided dressing room has been ignored ! could he have the same effect here ? I certainly doubt it .
                      For me H R should be given next season with a clear out of backroom staff , by the way what do they do except dodge any critisism [Jordan Downes and Bond ] also Phil Beards position needs looking at if we are to believe rumours of failed transfers
                      I think he added to the split dressing room by adding further big name Charlie's, he should have gone out and brought a few hardworking English players like Townsend and dropped the big names! Played the youngsters, instead he spent the month running around Europe wasting time trying to sign big name players. For instance, Everton signed Stones from Barnsley, I bet he could have got Rhodes then as we where a prem side, look at the players palace added, Danns, Ledley, Ince, all British.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        I think he added to the split dressing room by adding further big name Charlie's, he should have gone out and brought a few hardworking English players like Townsend and dropped the big names! Played the youngsters, instead he spent the month running around Europe wasting time trying to sign big name players. For instance, Everton signed Stones from Barnsley, I bet he could have got Rhodes then as we where a prem side, look at the players palace added, Danns, Ledley, Ince, all British.
                        That's exactly what I meant PB position needs looking at if transfer rumours are to be believed , there's a big shout that Rhodes was on his way here in January but PB pulled the plug on it . HR has loaned big names but I wouldn't say he has bought any but who is pulling the purse strings PB or HR ?
                        ps HR tried to sign Townsend and Townsend was resigned to joining QPR evident by what he was tweeting during last summer
                        Last edited by dogsrrs; 21-04-2014, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X