Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Harry should use Hughes as a centre back this weekend

Comment

I fancy us tomorrow, Leicester have taken their foot of the gas since winning promotion.

will go 2-1 Rangers.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

I don't know what to predict. We've not been particularly good in our last two matches, although we could have beaten Reading, I think. We tend to do much better against the teams in the top half of the table, but it is a while since we played someone with a player as tricky as Morrison. If he plays at the top of his game, he could cause problems for our central defenders. On the other hand, we have a few players - notably Drinkwater, Knockaert, Mahrez, Vardy - who could cause your defence real problems if they are on song. Mahrez is particularly good - cost us 500,000€ from Le Havre in January, and is absolutely breathtaking.

I think a lot will depend on whether Blackpool beat Burnley tomorrow - which is unlikely, but always a possibility. If they do, we would need to beat Rangers to be Champions - but a win for you guys would still leave the possibility of second on the table. Of course, if Burnley beat Blackpool, Rangers can't realistically catch them, so maybe the players will ease off so they are ready for the playoffs.

Twist my arm and I would say 2-1 to City, but I wouldn't bet on it. Should be a good match, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Think Harry should use Hughes as a centre back this weekend
          Good call. I forgot him.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

2-0 Leicester

Another early start !

Had enough of these 12.15 ko's
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Got a feeling we might nick this you know. Wasn't really impressed with them against Reading, but still obviously a good side. Austin to return to goal scoring form with 2.

Comment

1-1 Leicester haven't been trying as hard since confirming promotion, hopefully that will continue.

Comment

yawn

Comment

Leicester 3-2 QPR
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      The point is Dunne cannot play 2 games in a week.
                      I can eat 3 shredded wheat though
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Lcfc2 QPR0 head

Lcfc0 QPR2 heart
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

giving it large and disrespectful on foxes chat, hope we beat em
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
                            I don't know what to predict. We've not been particularly good in our last two matches, although we could have beaten Reading, I think. We tend to do much better against the teams in the top half of the table, but it is a while since we played someone with a player as tricky as Morrison. If he plays at the top of his game, he could cause problems for our central defenders. On the other hand, we have a few players - notably Drinkwater, Knockaert, Mahrez, Vardy - who could cause your defence real problems if they are on song. Mahrez is particularly good - cost us 500,000€ from Le Havre in January, and is absolutely breathtaking.

I think a lot will depend on whether Blackpool beat Burnley tomorrow - which is unlikely, but always a possibility. If they do, we would need to beat Rangers to be Champions - but a win for you guys would still leave the possibility of second on the table. Of course, if Burnley beat Blackpool, Rangers can't realistically catch them, so maybe the players will ease off so they are ready for the playoffs.

Twist my arm and I would say 2-1 to City, but I wouldn't bet on it. Should be a good match, I think.
                            F**kin stalker's still here then.....

Comment

2-3

Comment

Potentially the best QPR game of the year. QPR wins 3-2.

Comment

Working...
                                X