Anybody else concerned ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else concerned ....

about the away leg in the play offs, seems its a given now hundreds of home fans run on to the pitch at the end of the game , players safety , can you imagine fans targeting Barton, sure there would be one or two idiots that would?

If it happens it happens, joeys more then capable of looking after himself.

Comment

With CCTV everywhere they really would have to be idiots.

Comment

Not for me. Fans come on the pitch at the end of the season and in 99% of occasions there are no incidents and if they came on in play offs sure things will be the same

However if we were in the away end and our players were getting done on the pitch I think you would find a few Rangers making an effort to get on the pitch and have a go back

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Not for me. Fans come on the pitch at the end of the season and in 99% of occasions there are no incidents and if they came on in play offs sure things will be the same

However if we were in the away end and our players were getting done on the pitch I think you would find a few Rangers making an effort to get on the pitch and have a go back
          I certainly hope not. You need to deal with the idi0ts, not emulate them!
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

IMHO this season would be foolish to invade the pitch before the Wembley final.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

id be joining in with most of them!

Comment

I remember when their always used to be pitch invasions at LR. Then old bill on horses would always intervene... It used to happen so often it felt like part of the game. Great to watch, all part of the entertainment.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

This season will be decided for us in the playoff matches. Running out on the pitch before that just seems stupid. If there is going to be a pitch invasion after the last home game it will more likely be by relegated Millwall fans.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Strange concern. My concern is us going out in the semi final of the playoffs and that we have a dreadful record against the better sides in this division but you carry on trying to wrap our overpaid pre Madonnas in yet more cotton wool
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Strange concern. My concern is us going out in the semi final of the playoffs and that we have a dreadful record against the better sides in this division but you carry on trying to wrap our overpaid pre Madonnas in yet more cotton wool
                      This.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        With CCTV everywhere they really would have to be idiots.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                          about the away leg in the play offs, seems its a given now hundreds of home fans run on to the pitch at the end of the game , players safety , can you imagine fans targeting Barton, sure there would be one or two idiots that would?
                          I wasn't even vaguely concerned......but now you've got me fretting.....I'm really quite worried now.

Comment

i can't recall many fans en masse ever getting on our pitch in the 20 years, chelsea used too and the fa cup game v west ham saw fans everywhere
                            if they do, they do
                            as for millwall, there are top tier only it will be difficult for them to get onto the pitch....

thing is, can you see harry on the pitch, rousing us fans for the final, like olly did? if, IF we win thru
                            if he sent on kevin "sodding" bond there would be trouble!

Comment

Working...
                            X