No announcement yet.

congratulations to 'our rivals'........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congratulations to 'our rivals'........

luton town.... promoted back to the football league!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Alwars a delight to visit that charming ground

Comment

great games between us...cracking atmosphere and for me bigger rivals than foolem or bentford!

Comment

Not to sure about the Bee's Facto , they hate us and that mskes beating them all the sweeter
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 15-04-2014, 09:54 PM.

Comment

With you facto...nice to get them in a cup game in the next cple of seasons.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

who has had the upper hand in past visits, must admit bricked it when I last visited Kenilworth Road in the 70's
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

in all fairness they make more of an effort at ours than vice versa!

Comment

Not sure this rivalry is still as big as it once was. Seen Looton get a smack at the Abbey stadium a few times.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Agree facto, real hatred between us and them

Comment

"We've got Tony Thorpe, we've got Tony Thorpe, we've got Tony Thorpe" *Repeat to fade* Loved the game there when he laid on the equaliser for Furs to make it 1-1 in the last minute...

Comment

Remember the "hate" as their lot filtered out by the club shop after the furlong winner!!cannot see that level of animosity against Brentford ..

Comment

Rivals????
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          in all fairness they make more of an effort at ours than vice versa!
                          I beg to differ Facto. We always have a turn out for trips to theirs. Seen some tasty Rangers firms make the trip. Some of their efforts at LR haven't been worth shouting about in the past to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            I beg to differ Facto. We always have a turn out for trips to theirs. Seen some tasty Rangers firms make the trip. Some of their efforts at LR haven't been worth shouting about in the past to be fair
                            Can add the turn out we had at Hayes a couple of years ago to the list as well
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              We had loads in St Albans before the game a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X