Beam Back For The Away Play Off Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beam Back For The Away Play Off Game?

Would the club be up for doing this? I know they did it for Oldham away last time and Sheff Wed when we went up that day.
    If its a Friday night I think it could do pretty well.

Its live on telly, no point for them really. Doubt they would. Also the club would want as many people to go where ever it is and support us as well.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 15-04-2014, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Good point about it being on the TV but I think we will sell out our away allocation of tickets easy.

Comment

Facto reckons we will be lucky to take 100 to 200!

Comment

For me midweek away from home with it being a play off Semi reckon we would sell anything between 2.5 and 3k where ever it is

If we pull Reading or Derby that will be a sell out given the size of the away ends however if its Wigan given you get a massive away end there would be spares

Dont under estimate those that will make the effort midweek for a one off game which counts

Comment

I reckon we will sell out whoever we end up playing away from home.
            Brighton on a Friday night sounds fun.

Comment

Do we get a bigger allocation for play-off semi??

Comment

No need for a beamback

The reason Oldham was a beam back as it wasn't on TV , also in those days our away support was a lot better than it is now
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Do we get a bigger allocation for play-off semi??
                  Nah, same as a normal game i think. Otherwise there is no benefit in home and away legs if you know what i mean.

Comment

No chance and no point with it being on TV.

We're going to be playing Wigan anyway, Derby have a very cushy run in.

5,000 tickets in the away end at Wigan and plenty of seats in the home end, fill it up!

Comment

Wigan on a Friday night sounds like a good away trip. Day off work. Beers on the train up. Massive away following. Nick a win. Back to our place a few days later.

Sounds good don't it!

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                        Wigan on a Friday night sounds like a good away trip. Day off work. Beers on the train up. Massive away following. Nick a win. Back to our place a few days later.

Sounds good don't it!
                        It sounds like a bit of a Carlsberg moment fella
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I've already got 8 family members who don't go anymore ask me about tickets for our away play off game. Think there will be lots of fans coming out the wilderness for this one, and hopefully wembley too

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Facto reckons we will be lucky to take 100 to 200!
                            Facto is the archetypal manic depressive when it comes to QPR. A couple more wins and he'll be posting about taking a 5,000 strong army!
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

If we do get Wigan and get given 5K tickets they will be snapped up. I don't doubt this.

Comment

Working...
                              X