Is automatic still a possibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
    I will allow me to dream until next weekend - I know it is distant possibility.
    But I forgot Derby - they have **** teams to play Doncaster, Barnsley, Watford and Leeds
    **** teams right enough, but they've all taken points off us this season with the exception of Barnsley who we've to play again so they set the record straight

Comment

Sure it is because Burnley has 83 and we can get 85.
      So while it is possible I like to dream.
      Just IMAGINE if we happen to beat Leicester (nothing to fight for) and Blackpool (everything to fight for) beats Burnley the it is Burnley 83 and QPR 76.
      Round 44 has QPR-Watford and Burnley-Wigan - not easy for Burnley we could see Burnley 83 and QPR 79
      Round 45 has QPR-Millwall and Burnley-Ipswich - we could see draw and a win - Burnley 84 and QPR 82.
      Round 46 has Barnsley-QPR and Reading-Burnley - that would be a fun final day
      No, not a cat in hells chance.

Burnley would had to lose all their games and I can't see it as they are the in form team like Derby.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        No, not a cat in hells chance.

Burnley would had to lose all their games and I can't see it as they are the in form team like Derby.
        Burnley drawing one is OK
        In form Derby has gained 14 points in the last 6 matches while out of form QPR has gained 13

Comment

Assuming that Burnley slip up but that we don't. If we had four more points; beating Blackpool and drawing at Bournemouth and Charlton, say, we'd be in with a shout. Still something to hope for.

Comment

In form Derby has gained 14 points in the last 6 matches while out of form QPR has gained 13
            Don't ruin the perception with facts hh!!!

Comment

if you give me a long enough lever and fulcrum on which to place it ..............
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Funny old world isn't it
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think you've miscounted there hh9. You can count our points in the last 6 matches on your fingers (assuming you haven't had any accidents with a saw!).
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    had we beaten, blackpool, Charlton, Leeds, got draws or more at Bournemouth, Blackburn, Sheff weds, Brighton.
                    All recent games we should of got something from and games that Burnley have got points from.
                    Not good enough. End of.
                    Now you say that, if we had beaten blackpool, charlton and leeds then perhaps we wouldn't have needed to draw at the other 4 as we could have made 4 points up on Burnley, now they have hit their injury patch ! Think you may have taken my comment out of context, Blackpool the other week was our Wigan at home last season, the game most of us realised it wasn't going to be......but this season we have the bonus of the play offs and if we have a near fit full squad I will fancy us to do it, just as I know we would have done it had Phillips, Simpson and Austin not got injured.

Comment

Yeah, cos we've been so convincing in recent months, we're bound to win every game we have left aren't we...... Irrelevant what they do as we won't catch them.

Comment

not gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          think derby have more chance catching them, then we have
                          yes the op forgot about derby!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            Of course it's possible but it won't happen. Agree that if we had not dropped points against Charlton, Blackpool and Bournemouth it would have been a very tight finish but c'est la vie as they say in Peckham
                            Mange tout bluehoop....mange tout..

We may get a little closer to Burnley but we will be left regretting dropped points...

Comment

Sure it is because Burnley has 83 and we can get 85.
                              So while it is possible I like to dream.
                              Just IMAGINE if we happen to beat Leicester (nothing to fight for) and Blackpool (everything to fight for) beats Burnley the it is Burnley 83 and QPR 76.
                              Round 44 has QPR-Watford and Burnley-Wigan - not easy for Burnley we could see Burnley 83 and QPR 79
                              Round 45 has QPR-Millwall and Burnley-Ipswich - we could see draw and a win - Burnley 84 and QPR 82.
                              Round 46 has Barnsley-QPR and Reading-Burnley - that would be a fun final day
                              That's a really great story but you forget Derby.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                                Yes, but then I woke up...
                                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                                X