new striker on the way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new striker on the way?

we are on the verge of making our first summer signing.

could it be grabbon, wells, mcormack, ???

nope its this man

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...t-deal-6984306

#30+
    #highwages
    #slowasfu ck
    #rightsort
    #harryknowsbest
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Right sort, triffic fella, deserves another shot at the premiership.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Oh dear . Jesus we will never ever learn .

Comment

I would undersand this if we won't go up this season,but in a PL. No,no,no,no

Comment

HR aint exactly gonna say no, he's shite! He wants him to believe he has a chance so that hopefully he plays blinders to earn a transfer.

Comment

Anyone remember his performances and record whilst here? He did fine, and would do no harm to our squad whatsoever, seeing as aj , swp and bonny are all going.

Comment

I wouldn't mind him to be honest. The difficulty we have is we only have Austin as a first team striker after this season whatever division we are in. I have never known such an acute shortage in any position. Zamora and Johnson will go, all the loanees. Anyone crying out for Hitchcock to save us all yes he has scored a few goals on loan but has struggled to get a starting berth at Rotherham. May well be one for the future but probably for next season from the bench if anything. Probably same with one or two of our other youngsters.

Doyle is experienced in top two divisions, puts in a shift, could see him working with Austin and at worst providing a half decent option from the bench.

I have a feeling Remy may go ...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                we are on the verge of making our first summer signing.

could it be grabbon, wells, mcormack, ???

nope its this man

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...t-deal-6984306

#30+
                #highwages
                #slowasfu ck
                #rightsort
                #harryknowsbest
                Quite obvious Harry not planning for the prem then? Doyle ok at this level but not good enough for prem level should we get promoted

Comment

Jesus H....I love the assumptions just becasue Harry was positive about a loan signing! Again, he aint gonna reply "no way mate, Kevin is total pants and we can't wait to see the back of him!". What is the world coming to?

Comment

If TF is going to let this go ahead would that mean HR is going to be here next season, even if we don't go up?
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Doyle is decent enough, but the names you mentioned dont exactly excite either. Wells has hardly lit up the division since Jan, 5 in 17 I think it is.

Comment

One more off the injured list then? Which has got to be positive!

So that just leaves;

AJ
                        Matt Phillips
                        Joey
                        G O'N
                        JJ
                        Junior
                        Traore
                        Clint
                        Ale

Have I missed anyone?
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Good , great addition in my eyes , most on here moan about lack of effort and passion of the players, well heres a player that always gives 100% get him fit and he is still prem class, and he was on higher wages at Wolves than he will be on here, hence why they couldn't play him in the end

Comment

Not sure how acurate that story is anyway without knowing what question was put to him. That reads to me like he is keen to get him back for the end of the season

Comment

Doyle fit would surely put Will Keane a step further away from the match day squad - what's not to be happy about?
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X