No announcement yet.

Any news on Joey, JJ and Junior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gota play your best players going into the play-offs.. need your best players in form for the play offs, to help the team gain that momentum

Comment

This will clear things up a little....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A61323392

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBrad View Post

There should be a separate section in the rules saying that if your Name is Joey Barton then Referees are allowed to book you just because your name is Joey Barton.

Some of his bookings this season have been a joke..the ref has booked the player not the offence. Look at some of the tackles from the Forest Midfield on Sat. If they had been done by Barton he would have been carded straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
          Very strange if HR would not play Barton the last 4 game and he was not even injured because we still could have got the automatic by getting something out of those game.
          If true then HR should be sacked NOW
          We couldnt of since the last game he played, realistically everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBrad View Post

Still not totally clear to me. So if Joey was to get his 15th booking against Barnsley, would he miss the play offs or would they be carried over to next season. I suspect it's the former.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              Still not totally clear to me. So if Joey was to get his 15th booking against Barnsley, would he miss the play offs or would they be carried over to next season. I suspect it's the former.
              Similarly if he was to get his 15th in the 1st leg would he miss the rest of the play offs - still not clear to me

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                Similarly if he was to get his 15th in the 1st leg would he miss the rest of the play offs - still not clear to me
                No, starts afresh in the play offs but if he gets his 15th before them, them he cant play. Thats how i remember it anyway. If you get a booking in each semi, then you cant play in the final. Im not a hundred per cent certain, but i think thats correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  No, starts afresh in the play offs but if he gets his 15th before them, them he cant play. Thats how i remember it anyway. If you get a booking in each semi, then you cant play in the final. Im not a hundred per cent certain, but i think thats correct.
                  Thanks Kev - I think you are right

As it stands then joey has 11 yellows and 1 red - is that right? - so does that mean he has the equivalent of 12 or 13 yellows?

If it's 13 - I would imagine he will be rested till the play offs as we still have another 4 matches and joey is more than capable of getting 2 yellows in 4 games

Sorry to go on about this but I feel it's crucial and that joey will,be key in the play offs

Kev - what's your understanding?

Comment

I think exactly what you just said mem, and he will be rested till the play off legs. Maybe get the last game or two of they mean absolutely nothing just to keep sharp.

Comment

Theres an article on newsnow saying that Barton has 12 bookings and if he picks up 3 more in the remaining game's before the playoffs he'll miss them.

Not sure how to put the link up, but its from Get West London on newsnow.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Theres an article on newsnow saying that Barton has 12 bookings and if he picks up 3 more in the remaining game's before the playoffs he'll miss them.

Not sure how to put the link up, but its from Get West London on newsnow.
                        Thats why i reckon he will be 'injured' till the last two games.

Comment

Thats why i reckon he will be 'injured' till the last two games.
                          Same. There's no need to risk him getting booked.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I just hope traore comes back and hoilett is injured for the rest of the year....he had a good first half the other day but appart from that hes a liability and the amount of times he turns our attacks in to counter attacks for the other team with his **** poor decision making is a absolute joke.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              According to Rodney marsh, in programme, he's on 12 bookings, 3 away from 3 match ban.
                              Better keep him away for the play offs.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

All starts afresh in the play offs mate.
                                What If Joey gets sent off at Barnsley?
                                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                                X