No announcement yet.

Play Off Final Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We R the Kindergarten Boys.....f... me with a rubber shark....you're all right - yippee

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Hahaha "young fella" don't make me laugh you young scallywag... I bet you're still sprouting pube$ and denying you've ever had a tommy tank.. well done you for saving all your pocket money up to go to the games each week... Now as for Saturday's game IMO I'm not sure how we didn't win by more... for some reason both Morrison and Simpson seemed to not want to shoot a few times and instead dribble or pass it around on the edge of the box. Yes Forrest had a few good opportunities but we definitely dominated the majority of the match and had the better chances
      I refuse to comment on the 2nd sensible part of your post because of the 1st part.. embarrassing

Comment

I do believe one more win would seal our playoff status... Teams below us still in the fight have each other to play I believe. Big game tonight REading v Leicester and Friday night, Wigan v Reading. By the way, what genius has given a host of teams a game Saturday and on Monday. Just what we need before potential paly-offs.
        Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Although not mathematically certain, I now am happy to say we are in the play-offs (happy Mr McLeod?!) Being in the play-offs and getting to the final is a different matter. The only team I would feel happy to play is Bournemouth.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            All a bit premature? Not there yet! And the way we're playing I think any of the top 6 or 7 might beat us at the moment? I know we won 5-2 but it wasn't the best, especially with our defending balls into the box?
            I was also thinking this is a bit premature. Getting past Wigan Derby Reading,Brighton or whichever other side wins a place in the play offs will not be a fomality. How often to QPR get a result at Wigan Reading or Brighton? Whilst QPR have a decent record at Derby, the opposite is true at Loftus Rd. Even Ipswich could prove to be a difficult opponent given QPR's hit and miss form against them.

I don't bother looking at other clubs fans sites but wonder if any of them are as cocky and confident as ours. after about 12 games some were saying QPR would walk this 'easy' league and have the title wrapped up in March. Last season it was talk of being a top ten side in the Premier League etc.

I am not surprised that many other fans don't like QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Must be hard to find stuff to make up to moan about after such a brilliant match aint it? You do well though, nobody could deny you that. Best game in years for me, loved every single minute.
              It was a great game to watch, but the defending at those two corners was dreadful as it was at Derby, Charlton, Bournemouth and home to Blackpool. Any decent coach studying QPR at set pieces will be able to get his team to defend and attack them better than Redknapp's team.

Comment

Originally posted by KentHoopNSV View Post
                I do believe one more win would seal our playoff status... Teams below us still in the fight have each other to play I believe. Big game tonight REading v Leicester and Friday night, Wigan v Reading. By the way, what genius has given a host of teams a game Saturday and on Monday. Just what we need before potential paly-offs.
                9 points clear with 4 to play makes that a reasonably safe bet (although goal difference could be the deciding fact).

Comment

My team would be -

Green
                  Simpson
                  Onouha
                  Hill
                  BAE

Benaryou
                  Barton
                  Jenas
                  Traore
                  Ravel

Austin

Comment

If Carroll plays like he did on Saturday, I'd have him in the team. After almost an entire season of stuttering performances that promised much more than he delivered, on Saturday, he finally stepped up to the plate. There were two raking passes in the second half that were absolutely sublime. This must be the Tom Carroll everyone at Spuds was raving about and I think the Wembley turf will suit him (assuming we make it there of course!). I'm also a fan of Yun. I think he brings all the passion and pace that lackadaisical BAE lacks. I'd have him at LB. I get the logic of going for the more experienced players, but I think the younger players bring a spark that could be vital, so I'm going for a blend of the two (although I'm almost certain Harry wouldn't choose this team)

Green

Simpson Onouha Hill Yun

Benayoun Barton Carroll Hoilett

Morrison

Austin

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      My team would be -

Green
                      Simpson
                      Onouha
                      Hill
                      BAE

Benaryou
                      Barton
                      Jenas
                      Traore
                      Ravel

Austin
                      Carrolls finally showing his true class and running things and has started every game all season and you would drop him..

Comment

Poinless at the moment. Let's guarantee the play offs first.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

My play-off SEMI-FINAL team would be

----------------------Green-------------------------
                          Simpson------Onuoha----Hill---------BAE---------
                          ---------------------Barton--------------------------
                          Hoilett--------------------------------------Traore
                          ---------------------Ravel---------------------------
                          -----------Austin-------------Doyle-----------------

If you can put this many on the Bench!!
                          Zamora
                          AJ
                          Benayoun
                          Kranjcar
                          Henry
                          Carroll
                          Dunne
                          Jenas

Comment

Green Simpson Dunne Hill Ned BAE
                            Yossi Barton Carroll Jenas Hoilett Niko
                            Austin Ravel Doyle Bobby

if that 16 man squad all fit to pick from for the play offs then i would be confident of beating anyone.
                            that squad is mostly the players that delivered all the wins early in the season plus the newer arrivals Ravel + Doyle + Yossi and a resurgent Bobby too.
                            not sure of the starting xi but i think they will all play a part.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Carrolls finally showing his true class and running things and has started every game all season and you would drop him..
                              Personally yeah i think id give the nudge to jermain, one for experience and I actually think hes been playing well for us recently...Carroll is very hit and miss, had a good game against forrest and throughout the season ive seen glimpses of a really talented player...but for such a big game i think personally having barton and jenas experience in the middle will be crucial....its a tight call though...the only one i wouldnt want near the team is hoillett.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                Personally yeah i think id give the nudge to jermain, one for experience and I actually think hes been playing well for us recently...Carroll is very hit and miss, had a good game against forrest and throughout the season ive seen glimpses of a really talented player...but for such a big game i think personally having barton and jenas experience in the middle will be crucial....its a tight call though...the only one i wouldnt want near the team is hoillett.
                                Id probably agree with you there to be honest, starting Barton and Jenas. Plus its always nice knowing you've got someone decent on the bench like Carroll
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X