where's our resident naaaarwich fan????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Take it you never went to the worst qpr performance of all time against oxford then?
    probably kev.......don't tend remember those type of things.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      probably kev.......don't tend remember those type of things.
      If any club needs a result from us to win something, they always get it. Thats a given.

Comment

think he comes on here as wizard, hasn't been on for a while unable to gloat anymore?

Comment

Never once saw Wiz gloat to be fair. One of the most rational and even minded opposing fans we've had on here. I reckon if he appears he will tell it like it is.
          Anyway, Kev, as much as that performance against Oxford was totally dire, I can think of plenty worse that probably don't stick in the mind because they were less significant but I take your point.
          I too was at that game at Norwich in '76 and yes, they played like their lives depended on it but, strangely, that doesn't make me hate them. I guess I like to think they would have done the same if we had been playing Wolves and Liverpool had been at Norwich. I tend to blame the FA more if I'm honest - you wouldn't see the title decider (and relegation for that matter) being decided so long after the final day of the season now: absolute farce IMO
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think Norwich will survive, not because they will take many points from the remaining tough games, but because the teams below them just won't deliver.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
            X