No announcement yet.

where's our resident naaaarwich fan????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where's our resident naaaarwich fan????

he seems a tad quiet of late???...any reason???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

They let us down big time yesterday although from listening to the radio they had plenty of chances to take the lead against Fulham. I still don't think there down just yet although they have a tough run in. Norwich are the type of team that pull a result out that was not expected and do expect them to turn over one of Man Utd or Arsenal

What is great however is that Cardiff winning has meant that Fulham, even if they get the win they are after to go above Norwich, could still be overtaken by Cardiff

However although wanting Fulham to go down I would be over the moon is Norwich dropped in their place and delirious if Cardiff went on a run and sent both Fulham and Norwich down. In the ideal world all three would drop but for me Cardiff are the lesser of three evils

Comment

westie i think sunnerlund,cardiff n norwich will go...think fulham will beat hull/palce at home but cant see norwich getting another point tbh!

Comment

I think palace will turn them over under pulis there a decent outfit. Think Fulham have to get there points against hull as can't see them winning in any of there other remaining games.

Cardiff have great fixtures so don't write them off Stoke Sunderland and Newcastle I could see them winning two of them gives them 35 points and puts them above Fulham and Stoke.

My gut feeling now is Sunderland Norwich and toss up between Fulham and Cardiff and think Cardiff will just do it as Newcastle are on holiday and sunderland just as poor

Comment

hate norwich a million times more than i hate fulham. Sunderland, cardiff and norwich all going down imo. And that will do me nicely. Though not bothered about sunderland to be fair, mean nothing to me.

Comment

sunnerlund notorious for going straight back up kev....next year be harder league i think!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              hate norwich a million times more than i hate fulham. Sunderland, cardiff and norwich all going down imo. And that will do me nicely. Though not bothered about sunderland to be fair, mean nothing to me.
              THIS!

I was at Carrow Road in 1976 when we lost the flipping league.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                THIS!

I was at Carrow Road in 1976 when we lost the flipping league.
                Snap. They played like their whole lives depended on it. Detest them.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  sunnerlund notorious for going straight back up kev....next year be harder league i think!
                  We really do need to win these play offs mate. Dont think you will ever see this division as poor again.

Comment

We really do need to win these play offs mate. Dont think you will ever see this division as poor again.
                    agree with this, bet Leicester can't believe how Forest and us imploded and Wigan never really got going
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      he seems a tad quiet of late???...any reason???
                      Hanging out the back of his sister no doubt Facto

Comment

Snap. They played like their whole lives depended on it. Detest them.
                        .....and QPR would have done exactly the same in the same situation.............No?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          .....and QPR would have done exactly the same in the same situation.............No?
                          They had nothing to play for, and no we wouldnt. We dont even do that in cup finals.

Comment

They had nothing to play for, and no we wouldnt. We dont even do that in cup finals.
                            ok

Comment

Take it you never went to the worst qpr performance of all time against oxford then?

Comment

Working...
                              X