Ravel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravel

At the game yesterday, geezer sitting next to me believes that Ravel won't be available for play-off finals (if we get there) as his loan deal started slightly earlier than originally planned due to Charles injury. Sorry if this has already been discussed but would he be or not. Anyone know for deffo?

Definitely available said in the commentary yesterday !

Comment

My mate knows a few influential people at man utd and the rumour is he's still a man utd player only on a long term loan to west ham and they have the option of taking him back from west ham. Not sure how true that is but apparently when he joined west ham no details of transfer ever came out?????

Could all be heresay

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        My mate knows a few influential people at man utd and the rumour is he's still a man utd player only on a long term loan to west ham and they have the option of taking him back from west ham. Not sure how true that is but apparently when he joined west ham no details of transfer ever came out?????

Could all be heresay
        How can he be Man Utd player and we loaned him from West Ham?
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          No idea shania just saying what the belief is from the Manchester end. Possibly third party ownership hammers have signed him for set period then united have option of having him back.

Comment

Hes available for playoffs its why we waited so long to sign him

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              The exact same way fulham loaned Adel to Milan even though he's our player... I think. I could will be wrong??
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Ravel signed on February 21st on a 93 day loan which expires at 23.59 on Saturday 24th May.

He's fine for the playoffs and final unless penalties head into Sunday!

Comment

Hes playing and will be voted the man of the match again, like he his most games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Hes playing and will be voted the man of the match again, like he his most games.
                    No idea how he was yesterday - arguably our worst player I thought.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      No idea how he was yesterday - arguably our worst player I thought.
                      Someone else see it different to you. Me included, but not motm though cos there was so many shite hot performances, ie carroll, benny yoon, simpson and dunne. Really hard to call,when near on everyone played the best they have all season.

Comment

Thanks.....it's funny how a straight forward question generates additional unrelated Banter on here such fun!,

Comment

Its a question about Ravel, its headed Ravel and you got your answer and not one post is not about Ravel??????

Comment

Originally posted by Fghoop View Post
                            Thanks.....it's funny how a straight forward question generates additional unrelated Banter on here such fun!,
                            My fault I went off track but thought people might be interested

Comment

Originally posted by Fghoop View Post
                              At the game yesterday, geezer sitting next to me believes that Ravel won't be available for play-off finals (if we get there) as his loan deal started slightly earlier than originally planned due to Charles injury. Sorry if this has already been discussed but would he be or not. Anyone know for deffo?
                              Would suggest you read Ian Taylor's tweets who's a club official rep, rather than the geezer who was sitting next to you fella.

Comment

Working...
                              X